Someone Got Shot!

Gwen Stacy POV: Me and Peter Are Both Swinging in the city. I try to swing low so I can be more alert in case there's a danger unfortunately though Peter's the complete opposite. he likes to swing high and not pay attention to what's going on around him. He's like tumbleweed blowing in the wind. He's lucky I love him. Actually Me And Peter Have gotten really close these past few weeks. And I love that. He's my Best friend. He's The Spectacular Spider-Man. He's my- Gwen!! Watch Out!. I look up And See I'm about to smash Head first into huge poster. I try to Escape it but it's no use. I smacked in to it, And fell down. Gwen!. Peter Goes Down to the rooftop and Helps. Thanks Pete I- I hear a door open violently. Me and Peter perch up near the edge of the building and see it. A group of men has another man on his knees a gun pointed right at his head. Me and Peter are frozen like statues I can't believe what's going on I tried to intervene but my body's Frozen I look over to Peter and he's just as scared as me. I hear the man pleading for his life but then all too quickly. I hear a quick gunshot. I scream, Peter covers my mouth but it's too late the gang of men all Look up to see me and Peter perched up on the nearby building the try to shoot at us. but luckily me and Peter swing off just in time.