You Walk Around Town Like You Never Need Assistance

Servant raises his fist and knocks thrice on the current hideout of one former Ultimate Nurse, Tsumiki Mikan.  

"Tsumiki-san?" He calls cheerfully, "Are you in? I hate to trouble you, but I need a favour."

He hears footsteps and then a loud crash, followed by a high-pitched sequel. A moment later, the door is flung open by the purple-haired girl. Her old-fashioned nurse's dress is lightly stained with magenta, and her hair is pulled back in a high messy ponytail.

"Servant?" She frowns, "What're you doing here?"

Servant smiles politely. "Ah, I apologize for disturbing you; I understand you're a very busy girl, but I've come to ask a favour. I'll be sure to pay you back later."

Tsumiki gives him an empty look. "How can you be this chipper when Junko-chan just died a few days ago? You should either be in mourning or plotting how we'll continue to spread Despair." She points out.

Servant dips his head. "Apologies. But will you still help me?"

"Depends what you need help with, I guess."

Servant sighs. "Ah, Tsumiki-san, what happened to you? You always you to be so willing and see eager to lend a hand. Now, like at you. Despair has really changed you for the worst. At least your clumsiness has remained."

Tsumiki folds her arms over her chest. "I am losing interest in speaking to you."

"Okay, okay, I apologize again. See, I found this boy; you may remember him; actually, he used to hang around our class and try to stand as equal with the Ultimates."

The former Ultimate Nurse racks her brain for a second before her eyes widen. "Ah! You mean Hinata?"

Servant claps happily! "Yes! But you see, here is the thing; I want to practice torture on him, fill him with Despair, y'know, the works. But he has this horrible injury on his shoulder that's become infected, and I want to start with his mind and body at one-hundred percent. Could you heal him for me first?"

She raises an eyebrow. "Are you really sure our other classmates will be okay with you breaking their precious reserve?"

Servant throws his arms out. "It sounds like something that will cause them Despair, so I'm sure it will be fine! You too, right? I'll be sure to send everyone lots of pictures!"

"You should just get Hinata-kun to join us. . ." She suggests thoughtfully.

Servant scoffs. "Yeah, right. So will you help me out or not?"

She sighs. "Fine. Let me grab some stuff, and we'll be on our way, yes?"

"Ah, thank you so much, Tsumiki-san! I am forever in your debt!"

-

"Oh, Hinata-kun!~"

An icy chill runs up the brunet's spine at the sound of his captor's voice, and he frantically starts pulling at his restraint once again but getting nowhere.

'Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit-'

Servant comes bouncing into the room with a very pleased look on his face. The purple-haired nurse slowly follows, clasping a black doctor's bag in her hand and intense eyes.

'Come on, come on, come on-!'

"Hi! I'm back, and I brought Tsumiki-san! You remember Tsumiki-san, don't you?"

The nurse tilts her head to the side and smiles. "It's so lovely to see you again, Hinata-kun. I heard you have an injury on your shoulder?"

"Please, you two, just leave me alone! I don't want to be here, and I'll stay out of you guys' way. Just let me go!"