But I Try To Get The Things That I Want

(And I've returned here.) 

   Servant perches on the roof of a random Towa City building, looking down at the interaction going on between Fukawa Toko and the unremarkable Naegi Komaru below him.

   "This is so boring! I'm tired. Can we head back now?"

   Servant's eyes narrow, glaring at the Reserve over his shoulder. "You can bitch about this all you want, Reserve-kun, but this is the order so suck it up or you'll go boom."

   Hinata groans. "What exactly is the plan here?"

   "Well, hopefully, the Fukawa System brings me Naegi Komaru in exchange for Togami Byakuya, and we'll see where things go from there. Apparently, Towa-san has plans for her. She has plans for all of us." Servant sighs, looking back down at the two girls.

  "Can we head back soon?"

   "As soon as these two move on. We're going to need to stop and find some Chestnuts for Utsugi-san but otherwise yes you will get your rest, dear Reserve-kun."

   Hinata huffs, pacing impatiently. "Why don't I go find some chestnuts, and I'll meet you back here, okay?" He offers.

   Servant shrugs. "Go for it. But it will be hard to find some in Japan. I will lend you some of my good luck."

   "Yeah, whatever," Hinata waves his hand half-heartedly as he walks away, "See you soon, yeah?"

-

   "Chestnuts, chestnuts. . ." Hinata mutters, walking around aimlessly, "Ugh, Servant had a point. Where the hell am I supposed to find any of those?!"

   "Hajime-chan! Hajime-chan!"

   The brunet jumps and turns around to find Mioda jogging up to him, stringing a reluctant Saionji-san behind her.

   "O-Oh. . .Hey, Mioda-san, Saionji-san. . .Are you guys here to kill me?" He chuckles nervously.

   Mioda laughs, tossing a strand of rainbow hair over her shoulder. "Of course not, Hajime-chan! We remember you! And we love you too much to kill you! In fact," She grins, "You should totally join the Remnants! You'd make a great addition!"

   "Oh, please," Saionji snorts, "He'd chicken out the second he'd try to hurt someone. He's weaker than Mikan in a physical fight!"

   Hinata's eyes narrow. "I see you're not as mature as you look." He snaps back before he can think it through.

   Mioda laughs again. "It's been so long since we've met someone that wasn't really that scared of us! It's refreshing, isn't it, Hiyoko?"

   She nods. "I guess. . .What the hell are you even doing out here? Where's Servant?"

   "Servant is off doing shady Servant things. I'll go track him down again soon. Or he'll probably find me first. I'm trying to save time by looking for some chestnuts for one of those stupid children, which is impossible, but who knows, maybe I'll get lucky."

   "Of course, you're not going to find any stupid chestnuts here, idiot!" Saionji sniffs, "You're so dumb; how the hell are you even still alive?!"

   Hinata shrugs. "Got lucky?"

   Mioda pats his shoulder. "Come on, buddy, let's get you back to your owner."

   "Hey! He's not my-"

-

   They find Servant walking down the street with a plastic bag looped over his arm.

   "HEY-O SERVANT!" Mioda whoops when he's within hearing distance, "WE FOUND YOUR PET WANDERING ALL ALONE! YOU KNOW, IF YOU WANT IBUKI'S ADVICE, YOU SHOULD KEEP HIM ON A LEASH!"