00 ; SOCCER PRODIGY

(I swear if some of you trying to argue about the difference between soccer and football...)
-

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH"

A scream that came from someone caused the entire human being in the stadium to shift their attention towards two groups who surrounded someone in between. It wasn't unusual to see someone who had such an injury during the match.

That person laid himself into dirty grass while holding his right knee. With his messy black hair and [e/c] eyes closed, his current expression was unbearable for his entire teammates to see. He held himself from continuously screaming as he tried to find a bastard who made him dirty like this.

However, due to his condition, he only could move his head as he opened his eyes again, seeing a familiar person standing far away from him with his head tilted back at him. 

"You fucking bastard..." (Y/N) cussed, his [e/c] eyes glowing dark blue as he glared at him with such hateful feelings burned inside him. Nevertheless, that person grinned as he stuck his tongue towards (Y/N), mocking the current superstars of soccer after the dirty action he committed. 

Not to mention, before he go, he gave him a middle finger which pissing him more and more.

For the first time ever since he became a soccer player, he truly hated showing his weakness in front of people, especially with his teammates or his family.  All he wanted was to achieve his dream as a soccer player and showed how the difference between him and other people in this world.

But he never thought the reaper came early to give him a warning. His [e/c] eyes start to flutter. He was so inexplicably exhausted and the same words kept repeating over and over his head.

'I'm a failure, I'm a failure, I'm a failure, I'm a failure, I'm a failure.'

Without another thought his vision faded away into nothingness as he lose his consciousness before the medic arrived.

-

(Y/N) woke up to the intermittent beeping of a heart monitor that stood right next to him. He closed his eyes briefly, internally sighing as the memories from the previous match suddenly rushed back. It was when he represent himself as a captain of Japan team and after that, the terrible incident happened to him.

"Itoshi-sama, you're awake" A voice with such formality spoke from above him. (Y/N) looked up and saw his butler staring at him with sharp eyes he had witnessed ever since he was young.

"...Sebastian" He called the butler by his name before glancing at him. "What happened to the match" (Y/N) questioned him, before realizing how scratchy his voice was and then immediately shut his mouth afterwards. The butler handed him a cup of water next to his bedside table and (Y/N) rose to his back, facing the bed head as he gulped the water down.

"After you lost your consciousness, the match was still continued. However, without your guide, the opponent team ended up won the cup" Sebastian answered. "Speaking of you, luckily the surgery went well"

(Y/N) narrowed his eyes towards his butler, awaiting the answer he sought while wondering if he's alright.

 "...You have an ACL tear in your right knee. It's not the worst case, but in your case, your muscles are exceptional, and while that provides a significant advantage when it comes to your speed, should there be a case where you tear your ACL once more...." He paused before displaying one of the pitiful expressions he gave to his young master.

"I believe that it will be complicated for you to continue playing soccer"

Hearing those statements from Sebastian, (Y/N) gripped the sheets of bed with a fearful expression on his face. ACL tear. An ACL injury is a tear or sprain of the anterior cruciate ligament. Having this kind of injury was one of the nightmares for the footballers to have, even (Y/N) know about this.

Sebastian made his way to the door but immediately stopped after recalling something that should be passed to (Y/N) himself.

"Ah, your father recommend you to stop playing soccer and live a quiet life to keep 'Itoshi' name safe. You will be transferred into a certain school just after you recovered"

"I should take my leave. If anything arises and you need assistance, feel free to call from the phone near you. There will be nurses and other doctors on hand"

However, the butler didn't hear any response from (Y/N). As he bowed, he walked out of the room as the door clicked shut. 

Itoshi (Y/N) slowly stood up from the bed as his [e/c] eyes once again glowed into dark blue color. He gritted his teeth and his icy stare was enough to terrify anyone to death. In a fit of rage, he threw every stuff in this room. Countless pieces of glass were scattered on the floor.

The footballer's breathing turned erratic as he stared at the ceiling. He cursed under his breath before squeezing his eyes shut.

His career in soccer was over the moment that person tackled him with such immense speed.

-

a/n

I'm glad to present you a Haikyuu fanfiction. My decision making this fanfiction literally spawned after some of familiar author I recognized made a Haikyuu fanfictions by themselves. So, I ended up made it by myself.

This is just a prologue, so expect in the next chapter where (Y/N) will transferred into "a certain school". About this book, it will contain mature themes like mild gore cause why not? I intend to make this book different from some Haikyuu fanfiction (male reader without bl cause I'm male) I read.

And this won't contain a yaoi nor yuri genre too. Why? I couldn't find any Haikyuu fanfictions without those genre. Not to offend the female audience but I'm tired seeing those kind of genre, you know. Even some male audience were having a hard time searching for a Haikyuu fanfiction without those genre. 

And lastly, the love interest will be Kiyoko Shimizu. Just like I said earlier, it won't contain any yaoi or yuri genre because this fanfiction will contain a straight romance, and some mature themes that will effect some of your mentality

My writing is not that good, so expect some terrible grammar while you reading this.

-arisu