02 ; volleyball

The atmosphere between them was quiet yet warm, although Itoshi (Y/N) didn't know what kind of feeling he currently had in his heart. Instead of making this tension just like k-drama or romance anime he watched, he broke the eye contact.

"Name"

"Huh?" The girl was stunned to speak due to the incident earlier after looking at such a handsome young man.

"I ask your name" He repeated.

"Oh... Kiyoko Shimizu" She introduced her name before tilting her head away, feeling awkward. Her shy personality ruined their current conversation. "You might saw me in the class earlier"

Ah, (Y/N) recalled when he accidentally saw a beautiful girl in his class earlier, which it's mean she's his classmate. "I see" That's the only response she heard from him before the black-haired boy entered the gymnasium upon seeing tons of ball scattered everywhere, 'probably they are practicing' (Y/N) thought before observing the building.

Kiyoko didn't waste her time as she tapped his shoulder. "Y-You shouldn't be here because the practice isn't ended yet" She exclaimed as (Y/N) turned around to see her again. 

He admitted that she's a girl, who was endowed with beauty but somehow she really made him focused on her instead of something else. 

Banishing those thoughts in his head, (Y/N) decided to ignore her as his right foot balanced one of the balls on the floor before controlling it.

'The ball is kinda heavy' He thought before his ears heard someone enter the gymnasium. 

He let the ball bounce on the floor again after finishing balancing it on his leg before shifting his attention at the door. His [e/c] eyes focused at a boy with a shaved head with a widow's peak and sharp blue-grey eyes. That bald boy had shocked expression on his face after seeing his crush with someone else.

"K-Kiyoko-san? W-What are you doing with that boy?!" He stuttered as he stared at the black-haired boy with sharp [e/c] eyes. Not to mention, he had a beautiful eyelashes.

He glanced at Kiyoko and (Y/N) who had dumbfounded expressions on their faces before he observed both of them.

'W-Wait! Kiyoko-san usually being alone by herself until this punk came to her. Does that mean.....

Kiyoko+that punk=DATING?!!!!!!'

He ran as fast as possible before he stood in front of Kiyoko, shielding her from (Y/N). "A-Are you trying to flirt with Ki-Kiyoko-san?!" Once again, he stuttered as (Y/N) stepped closer to him, realizing the difference between their height.

(Y/N) remembered that he's 6'0, means that guy in front of him must be 5'9. His [e/c] eyes turned into blue as his sharp eyes glared down at him.

"Who are you?" The black-haired boy asked.

"I asked you first!" He yelled

"Then what are you? Her boyfriend or something?" 

"B-Boyfriend?!!"

He noticed that a flush crept up his face before sighing, turning around as he balanced the ball using his foot again. "We're just classmates, nothing more and nothing less"

[Look at the description on the fanfic, "I see I see"]

"T-Then why I didn't see you once?"

Clicking his tongue in annoyance, he glanced at that boy again. "Hadn't you heard of a transfer student coming to school today?" He asked as the bald boy rubbed his chin, recalling the rumours of transfer student coming to this school today.