01 ; their destiny to meet

In a certain school, there was such a rumor where Class 3-2 will have a new student today. To be surprised, it was a teacher who leaked about it. This caused tons of students in the class to be quite excited and wonder if the new student is a boy or girl.

While the students were in the classroom minding their own business before the homeroom session started, a loud excited scream that matched like a girl's scream came from outside. Some of them hurriedly stood from their respective seats as they looked outside of the door before their eyes widened in surprise after truly realized why tons of girls caused a major noise in the hallway.

"Isn't that Itoshi (Y/N) who got injured a few months ago due to his heavy injuries?"

"If you look closely at him, he's more handsome than I expected"

"AHHH SENPAI WOULD YOU DATE ME?!!!"

The students gaze glued at the tall teenager with a slim but powerful build that was hidden by classic black gakuran, white collared shirt, cream sweater, and black pants. He had black hair with a bang that went across his face more in his right eye than the left eye, sharp [e/c] eyes along with distinct eyelashes. However, it was unusual for the students to see him with pair of glasses.

He blankly stared at dozen high school girls who bombarded him with such questions. He would've made a feint to the side of hallway so he could escape from the unnecessary attention he gained ever since he stepped his foot at this school.

Suddenly, the bell from the wall rang, signaling all students hurriedly entered the class and sat down on their own seats. (Y/N) sighed as he unconsciously made his way his class where he was supposed to be.

The egoist stood in front of the closed door before gazing at the board above him.

Class 3-2

"Ah, I didn't expect for you to arrive early, Itoshi-kun" A voice of an old woman with friendly smile entered his peripheral vision. "You can enter the class now" She respectfully opened the sliding door for him as (Y/N) glanced at her for a moment, wondering why he got treated like royalty here.

Removing those thought lingering inside his mind, he slowly entered the class as the students who kept talking fell silent as they shifted their attention towards him. (Y/N) put his hands inside his pockets which it was disrespectful behavior for the citizens in Japan.

But it's not like he cared about that shit.

The teacher also stepped into the class before standing behind the desk. A murmur from the class began. The teacher stood there in silence, after placing her clipboard on her desk. Her body language caused all of them fell silence, once again.

"I believed you heard a rumor about a new student transferred to our school today. Well it's indeed true" The homeroom teacher exclaimed before landing her eyes on the handsome figure in front all of them. "Please introduce yourselves to your new classmates, Itoshi-kun"

'Why should I introduce myself if everyone knew about me and my family?' (Y/N) mentally frowned before his gaze sharpened, as if he was glaring at them.

"I'm Itoshi (Y/N)"

There was a heavy silence in the room after the short introduction. However, not to be rude, all of them forced themselves to clap their hands to welcome their new classmates.

"Itoshi-kun, you may sit behind Shimizu-san" The teacher gestured his seat as (Y/N) narrowed his eyes at the girl she mentioned earlier. It's a girl of average height with shoulder-length black hair she tucked behind the left side while the rest hanged on the right side with a single small hairpiece hanging in the middle.

Her grey eyes, along with visible long eyelashes, glanced at the future ikemen in the school as their eyes met. However, (Y/N) managed to looked away, although she still noticed it.

'And why the fuck I should sit behind a girl?' He silently huffed. 'Atleast I don't have to sit with the boys because they would trying to be friendly with me just because I'm rich'

He immediately walked to the protagonist's seat which it should be applied to every shounen anime main character. Not to be weird, but he wished he could be the main character in the story.

(Y/N) quietly sat there, staring at the window as the class started.

-

The days ended after being dragged on those neverending lessons. (Y/N) dashed out of the classroom as fast as possible, thanks to his abilities as a former soccer player.

Soccer.

He gave his everything just to play soccer and become one of the best players in Japan. However, that incident still lingered in his mind, although it happened a few months ago.

A deep hatred for that person began to circle within him for the first few days of being injured. Slowly, that hatred grew to become unraged until all (Y/N) could think about was to beat him into the pulp. He didn't care if that person would be dead, as long as he could accomplished his revenge no matter what.

Of course, he gave up after a day of him recovering from his injury upon realizing that he won't able to play soccer again. A stage for him to become a star already gone at that day.

Pathetic. The only word he could describe himself now. A strong soccer player with an egoistic personality was gone. Right now, there's only Itoshi (Y/N) who intended to live quietly until the graduation.

He brushed his thought as he sensed dozens of students who managed to find him for a short time. (Y/N) clicked his tongue in annoyance as he once again ran away again from them.

While trying to escape from them, he realized that he accidentally passed the gymnasium, which it is not familiar for him to see a net being placed between both sides. With curiosity filled his mind, he slowly entered the gym, but stopped once he saw a familiar person exited from the building.

That girl with a beautiful face that could make tons of boys fell in love at first sight. Once more, their eyes met as if the author could imagine the scenes just like k-drama he secretly watched.

It was like they were destined to meet.

-