03 ; rehabilitation

A/N: I don't know what I just did with this chapter

-

The front door beeped as the familiar teen put in a code before entering the large penthouse he afforded by himself since he'd rather be alone these days. Well, he managed to make a profit by himself during his days as a footballer, so there's no reason for him to request money from his family.

Plus, it's not like he liked his family.

(Y/N) stepped inside, the penthouse was messier than before, just like his current condition. He put his school bag on the sofa before laying on it too. The black-haired teen didn't bother to open the light of his penthouse, recalling the moment during school earlier.

"Alright, since you proved me, I assume that I will be joining the volleyball club" He stated as his gaze fixated at Sugawara, his eyes glittering like a stars. However, Itoshi (Y/N) raised his hand, showing a finger in the air, confusing four of them. "In condition, give me one week to rehab"

Of course, they won't reject his condition, considering that he's a former footballer, so it's important to restore himself just like before. The gray-haired teen nodded his head in understanding before gesturing his hand at (Y/N).

"Then, welcome to the Karasuno, Itoshi (Y/N)!"

"Tch, only idiots like him will be kind to everyone" He clicked his tongue in annoyance, finding Sugawara isn't an interesting person for him, aside from him demonstrating his skill as a volleyball player.

For him, there's no word such as 'friends' in his own dictionary. Even if (Y/N) had someone he felt comfortable with, he probably considered them as an acquaintance or rival.

A bitter laugh managed to escape from his lips before covering his [e/c] eyes with his hand. Nonsense, he thought. Since he was young, he had one mindset where every people had their hidden side, and they only had to cover it with a smile, bright expression on their face. That's one of the reasons why Itoshi (Y/N) prefers to distance himself from everyone.

And he took it seriously even if that person didn't have any bad intention at him. Like he said earlier, there's no word such as 'friends' in his dictionary.

"It will be great if they stop acting like a good person....." He muttered, drifting himself to sleep before an image of girl with black hair flashed passed his mind. (Y/N) forced himself to close his eyes while trying to banish those thoughts.

"Why I do think about her..." That was the last words from him before the darkness developed his vision.

-

The sunset filled the entire sky with the deep colour of rubies, setting the clouds ablaze. The soft autumn winds blew the tress, browned leaves falling down. Inside of Itoshi (Y/N)'s penthouse, he donned a hoodie and a pair of tight sweatpants, exposing his toned legs before slipping on a pair of Yeezy boost 350 that had been redesigned by the famous rapper, Kanye West. 

It's been 4 days since he joined the club. Ever since that day, he tried to rehab, although the school time might interrupted most of his time. Luckily, it's weekend, so he can rehab now.

He peacefully minded his own business before hearing a scream of girls near him. A vein popped out from his forehead, annoyed.

"Why those girls can't be quiet this morning....." He murmured, glancing at the wall that blocked two sides. If he wasn't mistaken, those girls that lived next to him were the daughters of Maruo Nakano. The fact that their family is rich, although it's not comparable to (Y/N)'s family. Not to mention, the man in question ran a large hospital in Tokyo.