Chapter. 32

"It looks great guys," Godiva said as they gathered around the campfire and their tents, Ace and Vale still haven't got back yet.

"Do y'all think they're okay out there?" Juno asked.

"They're probably fucking," Fantasia said picking up a stick and throwing it in the fire.

"Yeah right, those two hate each other," Godiva said looking at the glowing blue campfire and at the top of the flames which were quite high and showed illusionary planets.

"Should we go after them?" Juno asked.

"No they'll be back soon," Ezekiel said.

"Do y'all think we'll be out here forever?"

"Perhaps."

"What about hygiene, brushing our teeth, washing up, deodorant?"

"Hm, what will we do about that, we didn't come too prepared huh?"

"We did not."

"Now that I think about it, we're technically aliens."

"You might be right about that."

"Hopefully Ace and Vale get back soon, I'm starving."

Ace put his hand up making a hand gesture to stop, which Vale did, she whispered "Why are we stopping?"

He put a finger up to his mouth indicating she needs to be quiet, Ace then pointed his finger to an elk it was eating, Ace then lifted his high arm with the sharpened edge stick he accumulated from rubbing the top with rocks; he also made stick knives and they were thick.

He threw the stick directly through the elk's neck which made it act out from the sudden reluctant catastrophe then once the elk turned to present an opportunity to attack in its blind spot Ace ran up behind it slicing its neck causing it to bleed out.

"Alright help me carry this back to camp," Ace said.

"Aye, aye, captain," Vale said.

Vale got from behind the tree and walked over to Ace and they both grabbed an area of the Elk to carry.

They walked for fifteen minutes in silence and they followed the trail of rocks Ace left so they wouldn't get lost and could guarantee their way back to camp.

"Guys they're back!" Godiva said and they all turned around watching their return.

"Did yall miss me?" Ace asked, laying the elk down on the ground.

"With a face like that? Who would?" Fantasia questioned, grabbing the knife from Ace and began cutting the elk, putting multiple pieces of meat on a stick and hanging them over the campfire to cook.

Ace tilted his head and went to go sit in his tent.

"You're not going to eat?" Josiah asked.

"Nah maybe later," Ace responded.

Josiah turned back around and they all ate watching the planets then shortly after all headed to their tents to go to sleep.

Ace woke up the next morning first and then woke everyone else up shortly afterward.

"What time is it?" Godiva asked.

"Five o'clock am," Ace said.

"What?" Godiva questioned.

"I'm kidding it's ten o'clock in the morning," Ace said.

"You're such an ass," Godiva said.

"Guys, aren't we missing someone? Where's Israel?" Josiah asked as they all looked in the tents and realized he wasn't there.