2.6

Lando slowly felt the lace of the material that covered her body, it felt soft against his palms and on her warm skin. His lips pressed against the swell of her breasts, kissing her bare skin till he was met with her underwear. Paola sat up slightly, allowing his fingers to slide under the straps of the bodysuit, pushing them down her arms. He pulled her up into his lap, her arms swinging around his neck with a smile. Lando's hands slipped between their bodies, and he slowly rolled the piece of underwear down her body. He shivered at the feeling of her naked upper body pressed against his, and he hummed in response to feeling her hardened nipples against his chest. Paola felt his arms curling around her lower back, his grasp on her tightened as they were pushed up more against each other. His body heat radiated against hers, and she never wanted to get out of his arms again. Lando kissed her again, gentle and loving. He felt her hand resting on his cheek, the other slipping into his damp curls.

He moaned lowly against her mouth when he felt her tugging softly on the roots, his tongue slipping out of his mouth and between her lips. The kiss already caused his heart to flutter in his chest, and he could only hold on to her more firmly. Lando felt his lips shimmering when they were a bit swollen, and he started to kiss her cheek and her jaw again, leaving hot kisses on the curve of her neck. His hands held her waist as he lowered her to the bed again, holding her so she could move her hair from under her shoulders. Every bit of tension and awkwardness she had felt had disappeared from her body when he hovered over her again and kissed her skin. His warm hands moved over her rib cage and gently kneaded her breast, causing a surge of heat to rush between her thighs. His fingers circled around her nipple, while his mouth left gentle love bites on the uprise of her breast. Paola whimpered in response to his lips wrapping around her nipple, her back arching a bit towards him at the magic of his touch.

Lando watch her respond to his fingertips and his mouth, gladly hearing the soft sounds she let out when he continued. Paola felt his lips moving to the valley between her breasts, leaving a trail of wet kisses to where he had pushed the material of her underwear. She hummed with a soft squeal as the kisses on her stomach tickled slightly, causing him to smile in response. Lando pulled the bodysuit further down, sitting up to pull it down her hips and down her thighs. He continued to leave kisses on her skin where he left off before, his hand sliding to the back of her thighs when her legs curled around him again. Paola's breathing pattern became quicker when he neared her lower abdomen. His mouth shifted to her thighs, teeth grazing playfully over the flesh. She let out a soft mewl, her fingers curling into the material of the duvet and squeezing it tight in her fists. Lando could sense she was impatient, and he didn't hesitate to give her what she wanted. A warm blush coated her cheeks when she felt his mouth hovering over her core, her hips trembling slightly in response.

Paola shivered when his tongue licked through, gentle as always and giving her time to process everything. Her breaths became a bit rushed when he took care of her a bit firmer, his head burying deeper between her thighs, and she fought the urge to close them around his face. His eyes flickered up to watch her chest fall and rise without a rhythm, her lips parted with a sweet whimper as her head lulled back on the pillows. She muttered something Lando didn't understand, but that didn't matter when he felt her fingers sliding into his damp curls, tugging gently on the roots. Lando's hands held her hips, pushing her back down on the mattress to steady her. Paola nearly choked on her breath when he sucked her clit into his mouth before his tongue flattened against it and her back arched softly off the bed. Lando hummed in response, she looked so beautiful now. Her eyes rolled back when one of his hands untangled form her hips and moved between her legs, his mouth briefly pausing to wet his digits before they aided each other.

"L-lando... oh my god". Paola stuttered, feeling the familiar sparkles of her orgasm shimmer in her lower abdomen. Lando curled his fingers upwards with each gentle thrust, letting his mouth hover over her sensitive nub of nerve endings. Her orgasm was sweet as it followed, the warm feeling spreading through her limbs and it made her shiver once more. Lando's lips moved back to her thighs and then up her stomach, her cleavage, her neck and finally meeting her lips again. Lando leaned his weight on his hands next to her head, feeling her fingertips travel down his spine till they met the edge of his towel. She giggled against his lips as she didn't manage to push it down competely and Lando smiled back a her, leaning on one of his forearms to get rid of the towel. He reached into the drawer of her nightstand to grab a condom out of the box and he opened the packaging before rolling the latex piece of protection down his erection. Lando hovered back over her and gently pushed the head of his cock past her entrance, looking down at her face to make sure she was alright.

Paola didn't feel any pain, it was just slightly uncomfortable. Lando tensed when he pushed deeper into her, feeling her velvety walls pulling taut around him. His hand reached for her right leg, pulling it higher up his waist to make the thrusts more pleasurable for them both. Paola let her hands roam over his shoulder blades, her nails digging slightly into his skin when she let out a moan in response to his thrusts. Lando grunted lowly, his head nuzzled into her neck while he looked down at where their bodies connected. His hands cupped her face and he kissed her lovingly before she nearly gasped for air. Paola felt her stomach doing a couple flips when he gazed into her eyes and she whimpered while her hands shifted to hold on to his biceps for leverage. "So... fucking good". Lando cursed, and she didn't know why, but she felt some kind of way when he muttered those words. Lando held her waist as he sat slightly up, the angle becoming different and she nearly glasped her hand over her mouth when the head of his cock raked over the gathering of nerve endings inside of her body.

Her nails nearly drew blood on his underarms and he moaned lowly, watching her whither beneath him. Paola let go of him to bury her fingers in the sheets, her back arching off the bed and she felt his arms curling around her to scoop her up against his chest. The position was intimate and looking into his hooded eyes while he held her so tightly made her heart swell in her chest. "Lando". Paola whimpered, her breathing uneven when she felt the sparkles in her lower abdomen again, creeping up her spine. He grunted when her walls clenched around him, indicating that it wouldn't take long for her to bathe in ecstasy again. She trembled in his arms, her thighs shaking softly and one of his hands cupped her face, kissing her gently when they both reached their highs. "I love you so much". Lando whispered while he leaned his forehead against hers. "Te quiero". She replied with a smile and he kissed her neck while slowly laying her back down on the mattress. Lando got off the bed and threw away the condom, picking some underwear on the way to get slightly dressed.

Paola did the same, folding the bodysuit into her drawer and she slipped into some panties before lifting an oversized shirt over her head. "Every time it feels better". Lando spoke up as they faced each other on the bed. "And I swear, every time you become a little more beautiful". He continued, his hand reaching out to let his fingertips graze her cheek. Paola smiled at him, gladly letting him wrap his arm around her. "I'm glad I get to explore all these things with you". She told him, her nails tracing soft circles over his bare chest. "I don't think I could trust someone else as much as I trust you". Paola added and he felt his face becoming warm. Lando leaned forward and kissed her lips lovingly before holding her even closer to his chest. "This weekend was magical". She spoke up again. "Yeah, especially the sex after". Lando replied with a grin, and she scoffed after swatting his chest. "I mean that you brought my parents here". She added. "I know". Lando said and looked into her sparkling eyes. "I need to leave a good first impression for if I want to ask your father for your hand". Lando spilled.

Paola was quiet and looked at him. "You want to marry me?". She asked then. "In a couple of years, when we're wiser and older". Lando shrugged. "I'd love that". She smiled. "Even though it's not going to happen yet, I love the daydreams where you're coming down the altar, looking gorgeous in your wedding dress". Paola giggled and swung her arms around his shoulders. He nuzzled his nose into her neck, blowing gentle air on her skin and she laughed as it tickled. She rested her head on the pillow again and felt her eyelids becoming heavy. Lando looked back at her and moved his fingers through her hair, watching her eyes falling close. He kissed her cheek a couple of times and she sighed contently, falling asleep in his arms.