1.3

A/N: This scene contains sexual content. As it's the first time for both characters, I tried to make the scene as realistic as possible. The first time is not meant to be perfect and will include the awkward bits and all. Happy reading! x

      "Paola...". Lando softly spoke, looking up at her when she was seated in his lap. "You don't feel forced, right? Because I would never force you into something you don't actually want. Don't say you want to take it a step further when you feel doubt deeply inside". His knuckles caressed her cheeks and she smiled while shaking her head. "I feel comfortable with you, Lando. Paola giggled softly and it made him smile. His fingers rested on her neck when he kissed her again, a gentle kiss as his tongue pressed against her lower lip. His fingertips sunk into her hair that was still a bit wet from the shower, his other hand gliding down her spine slowly. It caused the goosebumps to rise upon her body and she hummed against his lips. Paola's fingers were a bit shaky when they moved to the hem of Lando's shirt and he parted from her briefly to look into her gentle eyes. Lando lifted his hands off her and moved the fabric of his shirt over his head. He shivered when he felt her hands lightly skimming over his skin, a featherlight touch that set his body on fire.

Paola heard his soft breath when her palms moved over his pectorals, to his strong shoulders and muscled arms. Lando gently curled his arms around her, sitting up on his knees and changing their positions so he could hover over her. Paola softly fell a bit backwards on the mattress, her hair sprawled out over the duvet and Lando just took a moment to take in her beauty. He let his body rest between her legs in a gentle manner, not wanting to scare her in any way. Paola sighed contently when they kissed again, her fingers sinking into his brown curls. She felt his hands moving down her waist, slowly, very slowly sliding under the shirt she was wearing and the material rode a bit upwards when he did so. His touch was warm on her skin, a soft whimper falling off her lips when his hands moved away from her under her shirt and towards her bare thighs. Her heart palpitated rapidly against her ribcage when his fingertips moved over the lace edge of her panties.

She hadn't been selective when choosing her undies earlier, however she had made sure she wasn't wearing any 'granny panties'. Paola's cheeks heated up when his fingertips followed the edge and his fingers moved over her hipbones. She felt his hot breath against her neck, his touch becoming addictive when his hands moved to the small of her back and then returned to their spot on the lace edge. Paola took in a harsh breath when he gently touched her through her panties, a soft moan vibrating against her cheek when he felt the dampened fabric. Paola had never felt like this before, sexually aroused. It made the shade of red on her cheeks darken even more. She wanted to close her thighs when his hands felt more of her intimate parts, however she reminded herself that she trusted him. And he wasn't hurting her. She wanted this, with him. "Doing okay?". Lando asked and Paola shyly nodded when he lifted his head to look at her. "You are so beautiful". He continued, placing a loving kiss on her lips.

Lando sensed she struggled to let him see her body, so he respected that and didn't try to get her shirt off her body. His fingers nearly tickled her skin and a small smile curled her lips when he did so. It distracted her briefly from her nerves for his fingers to move passed that line of her panties and he had already done it before she could be nervous about it. Paola's eyes widened when she felt his fingers inside her panties, a soft breath parting her lips when his fingertips brushed over her nub of nerve endings. The sensation was weird in the beginning, but the soft stimulating motions he used soon made the sensation pleasurable. Lando soon started to explore more of what she liked, feeling her soaked folds in a delicate way. Paola sucked her lower lip into her mouth and looked at him while he looked down at her face, his thick eyebrows furrowed together in a concentrated. Paola got comfortable with him feeling her up, a soft whimper falling out of her mouth when he gently entered her with one of his fingers.