Camilo x Reader

,,Woah there, Loverboy! What's with you?", Mirabel asked her cousin, stopping him with her hand by standing in front of him

Camilo looked up, still fiddling with his finger. ,,Huh? Haha I have no idea what you're talking about!"

Mirabel, decided to..go with the flow? Yeah, yeah that. ,,Uhm, sureee? Whatever you say Camilo! Why so desperate though?"

A sigh left his mouth as he finally admitted to himself that he was indeed a bit...- he was nervous. You could even say anxious almost.

,,It's just that Y/N and I have been together for a while now and I kind of want to ki- No.. saying this outloud makes it even worse. Argh I suck at this!", Camilo whined.

,,Ayeeee this situation feels oddly familiar." Mirabel recalled her memory, a flashback from not even 18 minutes ago.

,, MIRABEEEELLL I NEED YOUR HEEEELP MAN!!"

,,Y/N CALM DOWN, YOU GUYS WON'T DIE FROM A KISS, JUST..I DON'T KNOW, DO IT??"

,,You guys really are something hm? I'll let you guys handle the situation on y'alls own. Bye absolutely faaaavorite cousin!"

Off with a smile and awkward wink, yup, that was Mirabels attempt of trying to calm him down a bit.

Walking around the house looking for his mother, finding her outside with a cloud. ,,What's wrong Mamà? Is something wrong?"

,,Ah Camilo!", Pepas cloud immediately disappeared, leaving a small smile on her face, ,,No, I just stubbed my toe, ouch."

A few second of silence before Pepa spoke again. ,,What's wrong, Amor? Did you and Y/N fight?"

Camilo looked up at his mother, denying the guess with swaying hands, then getting quiet, scratching his neck. ,,It's just.." He got quiet again.

,,Mom how did your first kiss with dad go?" Her eyes widened, a rainbow made it's way over her head. ,,CAMILO YOU WANT TO KISS Y/-" ,,Psst Mom! I don't want Dolores to hear!!", he whisper yelled.

A rustle in the back, too late. Dolores popped out of a Bush, with an awkward smile before running away. (Dolores ain't even know how to run, homegirl be waddling fast)

,,Arggh great.", he said face palming himself. ,,You know dear-", Pepa started, ,,don't listen to what we used to do, or what others used to do. If you want your first kiss to be a beautiful memory, then you have to make it beautiful by doing what feels right."

The shapeshifter gave it a thought, tilting his head confused. ,,Oh you know, amongst all of us, you know Y/N the best. So only you can give them the perfect first kiss, hijo."

,,You're right! Thank you Mami!", Camilo said, running off.
Pepa on the other hand turned to look at the direction where Dolores went. ,,Ay Dolores..", she says sighing.

___________________

And there you were, standing with Isabela and Luisa, mostly making fun of Isabela. He didn't stop, he ran up to you, grabbed your wrist and kept running. ,,WAH CAMILO WHAT ON EARTH?!", you shouted, facepalming a few branches every now and then.

Finally, he stopped.
,,So Y/N I hav- HOLY SHIT!"
You, huffing and panting, leafs in your hair, and a bit dirt in your face, looking at him with a rather unpleasant look.

Camilo broke out in laughter, crying almost. ,,I-", he interrupted himself with a not too good held back laughter, ,,I am so sorry."

,,Stop laughing then you ignorant little shi-" He covered your mouth with his finger, letting you know to stay quiet.

His hand wandered to your head, fixing your hair within seconds. He licked the tip of his thump, wiping the dirt off your cheek, letting you look at him a bit weird.

,,You truly are beautiful, no matter the occasion huh?" You tried to say something since you were questioning the situation. Before you could, he had already pulled you closer to him, and gave you a small and quick peck on your lips.

His eyes flattered open, looking at you lovingly, before turning completely red.

,,My heart never raced this hard.", you said, still almost speechless. You stared at his lips a bit, making him chuckle.

,,Can we..", Camilo pointed to his lips. This time you pulled him closer, never in your life were you this nervous. ,,We can.."

A longer, sweeter and more enjoyable kiss. It was an innocent, but a breathtaking one... literally.

,, I should try asking Luisa if she could teach me breath control.", you said huffing.

Camilo laughed, before pulling you in a hug. ,,I love you, mi vida."

__________

Dolores reporting everything to Isabela, Luisa and Mirabel, all three squeaking, she stated: ,,So they're both kissing each other at the age of 15.. but I had turn 21 until I get to have Mariano? Rude." she's your guy's biggest supporter by they way.

I FINALLY GOT WIFI AGAIN, SO SORRY Y'ALL