Chapter 45

Okay, so today, there are going to be two songs. A Hindi song, and an English song. The English one is the one above, and the one below is the Hindi one. I request you to listen to both because they both are awesome, and tell your views below. 

The above song is no roots, and it's got meaningful lyrics in a fun tone. As for the Hindi one, scroll down.

For the people who understand Hindi or just want to vibe, here's the link-

And for the ones who want to understand the lyrics-

This is a commercial track of Karma, a great rapper from the underground, and while it's commercial and seems like those shallow party tracks, it has great technical stuff like internal rhymes, references, four and five-syllable rhymes (Okay now I am just boring everyone). Just... listen to it once.

================================================

Izuku was standing on top of multiple monsters looking around trying to find some more monsters to kill.

"Tch... these are D-ranks at best. I need to find even stronger monsters to level up. Usually, it takes nine C-ranks to level up, and that's when I go alone. But now the experience needed to level up is increasing exponentially..." muttered Izuku as a monster tried to attack.

"Meh," Izuku deadpanned as he stabbed its head with his sword.

"Wow..." he muttered sarcastically as 100xp added to his meter.

Demon souls collected: 329

Izuku looked at the item in his hand as stood in the middle of destruction.

Item: Entry Permit
Class: ??
Type:???
This Entry permit allows player to move to the second floor of the demon castle. Can be used at the first-floor magic circle

"Hmm... alright, I'm not that patient. Any monster type, please come out," said Izuku as the leader of the bears came out.

"Wow... I remember you were pretty big but I guess I never fully took in how big you are..." Izuku said with raised eyebrows.

(... That sounds pretty... dirty)

Wow, real mature of you Author -_-

(Not my fault! It's just that the stuff I've been listening to is... explicit)

Anyways, I was talking about the size of the bear. Nothing even close to what this asshole author is talking about. -_-

"Alright, let me get up on you," said Izuku as the bear kneeled and bowed on hearing this.

"Thanks, man, you're awesome. Wait, not man, bear. Or is man fine? Are you male or female?" asked Izuku, once again overthinking stuff.

HEY! I almost stopped doing this after classes with Mister Shield! This is one of the exceptions.

Anyways, so Izuku ordered the bear to go to the center where there was a large beam going towards the sky, kinda like Bifrost. What Izuku didn't expect was for it to shoot off at the speed of an F1 car.