Chapter 55

Hello everyone, so starting with today's song, it's Freaks, AND I LOVE IT!

And as for the Hindi song, it's Playground by Hi-Rez, KR$NA, and KXNG CROOKED, a legendary rapper who has done collabs with Eminem and many others. He even interviewed both Eminem and KR$NA.

This is a pure lyrical hip-hop track so I don't know what you all will think of it, but I love it.

===========================================

Izuku was glaring at the boss as he glared back.

"Do you plan to defeat me with such a small army?" he asked as Izuku mockingly put his hand on his chin as if thinking.

"Hmm... yeah," said Izuku as a dark gust shot from him in a perfect circle.

Skill: Domain of the Monarch activated 

'Something I acquired when I reached level 50,' thought Izuku as he stood there looking around.

Shadow soldiers fighting in Castor's shadow have their stats increased by 50%

"W-what is happening! Even at my best, I can summon only 3 or 4," said a summoner, scared.

"That energy... how can someone emit such a scary aura," a girl said.

"Oh you don't even know half of it," said Kagemaru as he sighed.

"Huh?"

"Just watch."

Tank had used his ability, Taunt, but it had failed due to the opponent's level being too high. Well... that enraged him. The result? Death.

As for Igris, he was really enjoying the new gift Izuku had given him. Just after clearing the tower dungeon, he had noticed that he had a LOT of points, coins, or whatever they were. And while browsing through the sword, Igris had taken a liking to a sword. And why not? It increased his speed ABSURDLY! And also it gave him an ability to become temporarily invincible, i.e., no attack would damage him for 10 seconds. It would need about 10 minutes to cool down and consumed no mana.

So right now Igris was just blitzing through Orcs, destroying them.

As for Tank, well... just imagine Hulk vs Chitauri.

The boss's eyes were fixed on Izuku who was killing Orcs after Orcs.

'I've got borderline S-rank Igris, High A-rank Tank, and High A-rank Iron. however, the rest are at best high B-rank or very low A-rank. They're dying two-three times with each orc they kill.

All of a sudden, a large blast was heard as Izuku looked back to see a lot of his soldiers destroyed.

He turned to see a dragon.

"See, you are weak. you were so arrogant just a moment ago," the boss sneered as Izuku just death-glared at him.

"You're the cocky one right now. My soldiers can regenerate as long as I have mana," Izuku said as he used his sword to chop off the heads of his guards.

"Well, you'll run out of Mana then."

"You'd be too dead by then," said Izuku as he jumped towards him with his sword aiming for him.