Chapter 60

The girl smiled wickedly as a weird-looking snake came out of her along with a few insects as Izuku's eyes sharpened and he glared at her

"So, Baba Yaga is here," he muttered as her smile became wider.

"So you know me. How amazing," the girl said in a sickeningly sweet voice.

The next moment the snakes attacked Izuku and Aizawa, and while Aizawa activated his quirk, Izuku just pulled out his sword and destroyed the giant bees that attacked them.

"what? MY powers aren't working? Ah, it musst be you," said the girl looking at Eraserhead whose hair was levitating.

"So, why are you here... Barbara Belov?" Izuku once again asked, much colder this time.

"WOW! YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME? DO YOU STALK ME? DO YOU LOVE ME? Let's hit the nearest hootel," the girl said in an extremely cheerful tone.

"Oh, nonono, none of that. I just happen to be up to date with the world, especially Interpol's list of dangerous criminals. You're famous, a lot. A Russian villain who started as a small thief, but found an unusual love for torturing and killing children, thus gaining the name Baba Yaga. You're close to 80 years old," said Izuku as he looked at Eraser.

"Now," he muttered as his Shadow soldiers came out of his shadows and grabbed her legs while Igris tried to cut her with his sword only for a bunch of insects to block him.

"Aww... you both aren't fun anymore. And you... Never bring up my age. Anyways, I don't want to play anymore, I need to report to the boss man," she said as she burst into a bunch of insects and disappeared.

Barbara Belov. She was the successor of Querehsha, the Queen of Insects and the Monarch of Plague. I didn't know at that time, but I would soon find out who I was and what my purpose was.

"Aizawa, you need to go back. I need to write to two people," said Izuku as he sighed.

'Why was she here? What was her purpose? What does she want with Japan?'

He sent messages to both the President of the Hunter and Hero Association and then Steve Ray.

The next moment he received a message from Steve.

Do not do anything irrational. Something big is in motion, focus on gaining a Hero License as soon as possible. Grow your power. Go to that thing where you go, I'll keep an eye on your sister for a while. We might need to prepare for a big battle in near future. Not everyone, a select few. I can't divulge much over on this as of now. I'll tell you when the time comes.

'I guess it is time for the final level of the Tower.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve was in his office, as he took out his file.

1) Barbara Belov
2) Andren Watson
3) Vir Bashir
4) Unidentified
5) Unidentified
6) Unidentified
7)Unidentified
8) ? Shigaraki/All for One(suspected)