Taming time

Shinso then picked Bakuguo up and then brought him to his lap and then pinned him to the wall and bites down on his neck and restrained Bakuguo from moving, whining in pain wanting to hold on to Shinso for comfort and need for cuddling.

But after Shinso let go Bakuguo pushes him off him and then knocked Denki on the floor and then shouted "goodbye Class you can go do each other all I care" not before bringing Iida and Angel with him, then the two ask what's going on with him and then said "hybrid meeting need my own kind to talk with not the humans they are to dumb to understand!".

Then when they came to the dorm he and Deku used to share, Bakuguo pushes them in and locked the door and then said "Iida an Swi-sis mwi ears hwurt bwut dwont wnow y and Swissy I cwant hear anything mr Aizawa says without struggling to make out what he's saying and mwe dwont want woo scare hwim! (Whimpers)". 

To then curl up on her lap hugging her crying and babbling, so Angel then tries to sign to him but he doesn't understand causing him to panic, then she runs back to Recovery girl and says "Mrs recovery Girl Bakuguos hearing is gone he can't hear anything and I have no clue where his hearing aids are need help quickly he's having a panic attack from freaking out". 

So after Recovery girl helps Bakuguo out, she then leaves him to sleep and notifying all staff and then Principal Nezu gets a call from the Police "(Is this Principal Nezu I'm speaking to?) yes this is who speaking? (Officer PC Daniel Bakuguos Dad Maseru has been found) oh my gosh is he ok? (Ruffed up but he is going to be ok turns out the reason he isn't in Bakuguos life is because someone or more like a certain Villian took him away from him and they have been holding him captive as he is close to you as you know him apparently as that is what his Dad told me?) yes that's true we have been friends since Nursery I need to keep him close any way as he has to be with someone any way due to his conditions so I understand the problem, (ah yes the Cheif asked me to tell you that Bakuguo and his Dad are moving in to the House next to the school).

Alright I'll send the stuff in his dorm back home then, is their anything else we need to know? (Bakuguo needs to know that his other sister is not coming in to the school, as she is staying with Dad instead and will be homeschooled as it's the mental hospital rules!) ok thank you I will let Bakuguo know, I have to go to a meeting though so have a good day and thank you bye!".

Meanwhile with Bakuguo him and Kirishma got into an Argument, about him insulting Todoroki when he was worried about something, which then Bakuguo was letting the pain and guilt eat at him due to the voices in his head still going on, but that's when he then shouted and blasted fire "want to go to Shitty hair, huh keep on making out you are better then me just like Shoto and all of you do! Making out I can't handle myself come on hit me I know I deserve it you think I haven't been beaten up before with the monster I am... if you won't hurt me I will do it myself bye". 

That's when Bakuguo locked himself in the Bathroom and made hides in a place where no one can hear and then takes his claws out to then rip the skin on his arm scratching and biting it making his arm have hell, to then leak blood everywhere and then suddenly he then hears someone trying to unlock the door and hear "Young Bakuguo opens this door before we have to break it off and explain to us now instead of after class". 

But Bakuguo then goes invisible again and remained where he was leaving the bags and blood everywhere but kept the razor with him, then suddenly when he gets up the door breaks and he then hides in the vent but waits for the teachers to start looking in which toilet he is in as he closed all the doors and one had his stuff in, so it was going to be guess who on the doors!

So when they finally went through 19 doors they checked the last one to find his stuff and... blood "Bakuguo get here now you are bleeding you need to go to recovery girl right now this instant" only Bakuguo kept quiet and then silently cried pulling on his ear until they bleed causing Aizawa to detect the pain "Bakuguo honey stop doing that and get out of their you are going to hurt yourself more, stop it!?".