Enemies to lovers😏

The next day Shinso came in to the class and Mr Aizawa introduced him in "All kids my son is taking over Dekus and obviously Minetas place in the class! Now son shut up and let me sleep Eri couldn't sleep at all last night so I've had no sleep so Iida you're in charge of the class got it I'm holding you responsible if something happens to Our baby Bakuguo".

That made Bakuguo get flustered then hear Shinso say"Uncle- Mr Aizawa! No don't say that I don't need him lecturing me all day WHY!😭" but then Bakuguo continued and said "Shinso shut up you think I want hear you yelling all the time, or be with Sparky over their over circuiting himself (*Deknki* "hey!")".

Mr Aizawa just tells him to shut up "Bakuguo if you keep going on I will take your purple wolf teddybear!". Bakuguo huffs but scared about loosing his comfort teddy, now he just said "No (whines) F—k this I'm going bye".

That's when Aizawa locks the door and everyone tried to calm him down, "No no let me out no no please (starts panicking)". That's when Aizawa pulls  Bakuguo in to Shinso as he knows that his scarf will bring back the sludge monster memory back, then Shinso said "oh are you falling for me then this time, jeez if you had a crush on me all you have to say is you like me honey 😏".

Bakuguo then gets out of his arms and then said "w-wha-what n-no 'I don't' like you! Did you hit your face oh wait I forgot your eyebags are on you all the time because you like to take after my Dad 😜 so you want to be old". 

That's when Aizawa then looked at him and then said "that's it time out now!" He then picks Bakuguo up and puts him in the play pin cage (without the toys though), so Bakuguo said "No Angel, I just wanted cuddles from Angel hmph 😤". That's when they chuckle call him cute, which Bakuguo instantly disagreed with as the Voices in his head have been saying the opposite and that's the reason he's been acting up!

However when Present Mic came in as it was time for his lesson, to then see Bakuguo acting up, "Bakuguo honey are you alright what's going on?" Only Bakuguo refused to answer and then said "drop it all of you for god sake and you sleep I'm capable of looking after myself I'm not Little right now (*thinks*or ever again)".

Then he turns away from them all and goes to 🛌 sleep, but Shinso had other ideas to then whispers to Denki "I don't like you in that way but I'm going to get his attention by flirting with you, you are with Sero anyway but they don't know that". 

Then Denki starts it "Aw Shinso your hair looks sexy like that do you style you hair allllllll~ the time, your muscles as well awe your so strong~😏". To then look over regretting his decision as Denki started to believe he signed his deathbed over to  Bakuguo, then Shinso hears Bakuguo growling as Denki had his hands on his Crushes arms cuddling which he wished he was their instead of Denki!

"Oi Denki are you trying to hurt Sero! He's Latino did you forget and also Don't touch my Shinso" Denki then responds "what do you mean Shinso is just really cuddly and look is hair is so soft~😇".

Only that is where Denki was going to meet death itself, but Shinso pulled him in his grip while Bakuguo is still trying to murder Denki! But Sero who planned this in the first place to help Shinso and Bakuguo, comes in and bends Denki over and spanked him 10 times and then replied "that's for flirting with Shinso and (smacks him 20 more) that's for winding up the puppy".

That is when Bakuguo then growls loudly before escaping Shinso and said "Sero you hurt my baby! Enjoy your final moments, no one hurts the people I care about! No matter how dumb he gets!". But that led to Sero running for his life and Shinso tailing Bakuguo to stop him.  "Bakuguo Aizawa that's enough do want a punishment too, I will gladly do so put the naughty hybrid back in place you have the count of three to let Sero go 1 (Bakuguo still growling but knows he's in trouble so he's scared, struggling to hide it) 2 (looks at Sero one more time who sticks his tongue out at him, then get his claws out) 3 right that's it I gave you a warning".