His mistress

He was on bed, on all fours with a blindfold on his eyes and no clothes on his body. His mistress saw him waiting for her as she undressed completely herself enjoying the view. 

"Were you a good boy today?", she asked as she put her strap on. 

"No, mistress.", he was feeling his body heat from expectation. 

"Wanna remind your mistress, why weren't you a good boy today?", she approached him slowly. 

"I touched myself.", he admitted, embarrassed with his head low. 

"Only that?", she spanked him on his right butt cheek before caressing it. 

"I touched myself without your mistress's permission.", he cried after the first slap. 

She opened the drawer beside him and pulled out a lube, a leash and a collar with his name on it. 'Sugar' was the nickname she gave him, because he was melting so easily under her touch. Once he heard the sounds from what was happening beside him, his knees became weak. And as he was afraid of, but secretly excited to try her new toys on him, she wrapped the collar around his neck. 

With her left hand, she was holding the leash and her right hand opened the lube. She applied a fair amount of it on her strap on and then climbed in bed behind him. She pulled out the butt plug he had on him for the day, reminding him of the punishment he was waiting for. 

"Are you ready, sugar?", she caressed his butt cheeks and then massaged his back hole. 

"Yes, mistress."

"Do you remember your safe word?" 

"Yes, mistress." 

"And what is it?" 

"Coffee."

"Then, we shall begin.", she pulled the leash with her left hand as her right was in his hole stretching him. 

She aligned her strap on at his entrance and held herself steady by grabbing him by his sides. With a quick move she entered him earning a cry. She caressed his back and waited for him to get used to it. Once he felt more comfortable, he tapped on the mattress, motioning her to move. 

Her hips started working, making sure to press his sensitive spot on his prostate. He was crying underneath her and lowering his head. 

"Head up, puppy.", she commanded, pulling the leash. 

Since the pleasure she was giving him wasn't enough, she decided to lean and grab his erected, big, fat and veiny cock. She massaged his balls and stocking his throbbing member alternatively. 

"I-I I'm cu-mming." 

"Don't you dare, puppy.", she pulled his leash and stopped her other hand moving on his member just to slap his right butt cheek hard. "Beg for it." 

He yelped and whined from her actions. Collecting all his strength not to cum, he started begging. 

"Pl-please, mistress. L-Let me cu-mmm...", hehe kept whining. 

"Not so fast, puppy.", she put all of her core strength to keep on thrusting. 

The moment she felt her knees going weak and her hips failing to keep a steady pace, she stroked him harder and massaged his balls faster. He kept on begging to let him cum between his moans, as the pleasure was becoming overwhelming. 

"Cum for me, pup. Cum for your mistress.", her words gave him the freedom to release his hot cum all over the sheets and then fall on bed. 

She let the leash fall next to them as they both tried to catch their breath. 

"Was I too rough?" 

"You were great, mistress.", she leaned on him and kissed him. 

She took off his collar and the blindfold. Then she removed her strap on from her body and headed towards the bathroom. She put some epsom salt in the bathtub and let it fill. 

"Time for a bath, little one." 

"You know I am twice your size, right?" 

"And still beg me to let you cum.", they both laughed as she helped him get in the bathtub. 

She changed the sheets quickly and got his towels ready on the sink. 

"Won't you join me, mistress?" 

"If that's your wish, sugar.", she sank in the tub with him, but sitting behind him so he could lay on her chest. "You were great today, sugar." 

"You too, mistress. I guess I should touch myself more often.", she pinched one of his nipples. "Heyy!" 

They both laughed as he laid on her chest. She was petting his hair with one hand and the other his chest making different patterns with her fingers. He wrapped his hands around him holding her hand and leaning his head back, on the crook of her neck.