You can run, but you can't hide (CNC)

It was late at night and Stella was going home after a very tiring day of work. She was working part time as a waitress and tonight she had to work overtime to cover another employee. 

As she was walking on the sidewalk, she felt a human presence behind her. Stella turned her head back and saw no one. She pulled her keys out of her jeans' pocket and held them between her fingers. Her steps were becoming faster and faster, but the same shadow was following her. 

She turned around a corner and hid behind a column of a building. A male silhouette passed by her. She leaned against the column and left a breath of relief when the man continued his way without turning back or hurting her. 

She kept going her way back home letting her guard down. She put the keys back in the pocket ignoring the man still following her. Once she reached her building, she opened the door and headed to the elevator. Steps were heard from the staircase. Thinking it might be one of the other residents in the building, she kept herself distracted with her phone. 

The elevator reached her floor and she headed towards her apartment. A strong hand grabbed her by her throat as the man pressed himself against her back. She was about to scream but the man turned her around and silenced her with a kiss. 

He took the keys from her hands and opened the door. He pushed her in and closed the door behind them. 

"What are you doing?", she asked, but before she got an answer, she was pushed against the couch. 

With his self control out of order, he ripped her shirt and attacked her bare neck with his lips. His hands held hers above her head as he continued his assault on her porcelain skin leaving marks. 

As she felt the heat between her legs grow, she pulled her hands down, escaping his grip and rolled them over. Now, he was sitting on the couch and she was on top of him. She took off his t-shirt and let herself rule over him. Her hands traveled from his neck to his chest and abs and landed on the middle of his pants. Her lips followed her hands. 

She stopped to take a breath and then she got up. She disposed of all of her clothes and her undergarments and stood naked before him. 

He smirked and stood up as well. Admiring her naked beauty, he took off his pants along with his boxer, leaving his manhood on plane sight. 

She fell on her knees and licked her lips before starting her teasing. She took him in her hand and pumped him a few times, while kissing and licking his tip. Precum started falling from his tip, making her more horny to taste him. 

His hand landed on her head massaging it and pulling her closer to his erection. As a tease she was, she stopped pumping him and gave him little kisses and kitty licks. He was done with her and impatient, so he pushed himself in her mouth gagging. 

She was surprised by his actions, but kept bombing her head as her hands massaged his balls. She deepthroated him, taking as much as she could hallowing when she was pushing him out every time. 

It wasn't long before he came inside her mouth. His liquid ran down her throat and a few drops ran down her chin. Her cheeks were red and she was out of breath. 

"Time to take care of you, princess.", his words made her insides throb from anticipation. 

He picked her up and made her sit on the couch. Stella bit her lips as she opened her legs wide showing him her arousal. 

"Already wet for me, I see.", he kneeled in front of her. 

His hands traveled from her knees to her inner thighs. His lips left kisses on her inner thighs and around her sinking pool. Her lips were glossy and he couldn't help but bury his nose and smell her. With his one hand, he was holding her right thigh and the other hand was making circles around her secret glory. 

He used two of his fingers to open her lips and collect her juices. He spread them outside her fire, making his fingers find their way in easier. Once his tongue joined the game of teasing her, she brought her hands on his head, grabbing his hair and pulling him closer every time he stepped back. 

He laughed at her impatience, but he didn't want to tease her anymore as he was hard again and in pain. He sped up his actions and then slowed. The moment felt she was close, he sped up his fingers and his tongue circling her bud. 

It wasn't long before she came all over his face with her liquids running on him. He stood up and went closer to her face. He put his fingers in her making her taste herself before kissing her. She pulled him closer to her and wrapped her legs around him. Her eyes widened when she felt him hard again. 

"All fours now.", he stood up and moved the coffee table off the way. 

She crawled down and with shaky legs she stood on all fours. He went behind her and kneeled in order to line up with her. He put his hand between her legs and took some of her wetness to cover his erected monster. He placed his hands on her hips. 

"You ready?", he asked and when she shook her head 'yes', he entered her. 

He was moving slowly into her making her feel every inch of him. His arms were touching all over her body and her arms were traveling from his shoulders to the tip of his fingers. He was kissing her soft lips leaving a trail to her neck without forgetting to remind her how beautiful she is and how much he wanted her to be his forever. His slow moves made her want him even more but this time he didn't want to rush.

He wanted to feel every single part of as she was left to his mercy. She was screaming his name and trying to catch her breath but he wasn't giving her enough. Despite his warm lips and his gentle touch she begged him to move faster. He wanted this time to be special for both of them so he obeyed her demands. 

He turned them around and now was on top of her. He started thrusting faster as they were holding hands. Her legs opened wider to ease him with his moves. She felt the rush. Both of their heartbeats went crazy. Their blushed skin and irritated neck out of the kisses made them keep going until they reached their heaven and collapsed side by side. 

"Next time wait till I get home.", Stella said and both her and her boyfriend laughed.