My boyfriend's friend

I woke up from a wet dream in the middle of the night. I was so horny and needy. I squirmed around the bed. Brandon was sleeping next to me and I started to feel the heat between my legs raising. I turned around to face my boyfriend and pushed him a little bit.

"Babe, are you sleeping?", I asked but I didn't get a response.

He turned his side and kept snoring. If we didn't have his friend sleeping on our couch, I would run over there with my trustworthy friend, Bob. Bob has been my little vibrator friend to keep me company at nights where my boyfriend was out for his boys nights. 

I couldn't stand it anymore and I got up from the bed without waking Brandon up. My last option was the bathroom. As I was heading there, I heard some weird noises from the living room. I walked slowly towards there and I approached Brandon's friend, Peter. His hand was in his pants pumping his length while moaning my name.

The view made me more horny. I quietly slipped my panties down and walked towards Peter. He didn't realize that I was next to him until the moment I pushed aside the blanket.

"Anna?", his eyes widened.

"Shh... Brandon is sleeping and I'm horny. Let's help each other out.", I climbed on top of him.

"But?"

"He won't have to know.", I slid his length in me leaving a deep moan.

He placed his hands on my hips and helped me jump on him. He got up and pulled the strap from my nightgown down exposing my boob. His lips fell on my lips, then on my neck and landed on my boob kissing, licking and sucking it. My hands were on his head pulling him from his hair to get more friction from his teeth against my bare skin.

He couldn't take it anymore and pushed me back on the couch, laying now on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kept thrusting. I tried to suppress my moans by kissing him. As I pull his face closer to mine with my fingers still locked in his hair I manage to gain a groan from him. He brings his hand on my neck and starts choking me.

"I don't like it when someone pulls my hair.", he growls in my ear as his thrusts become deeper.

I moan louder and I push his head in my neck. I feel him smirk as his hands grab me tighter and his mouth continues his assault on my breasts. A few moments later I felt my insides throbbing, bringing me closer to my high. At the same time I felt him twitch inside me meaning he is close as well.

It wasn't a while since we both reached our highs with him still inside me.

"That was...", he lay back on the couch pulling me on top of him.

"Awesome.", I finished his sentence as we both burst out laughing and trying to catch our breath.

"Better than your boyfriend?", he looked at me curled in his arms.

"He has to lick me off most of the time or before if I want to finish."

"You mean, that there are times where you don't finish?", he looked at me shocked and I nodded. "Well, now you can call me whenever you want to cum.", he smirked.

I planted a kiss on his lips before I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash before I got back to the bed to my boyfriend.