Her master

He held her hands above her head with his right hand, while the other was rubbing her over her panties. His lips were kissing and biting her neck making her leave a loud moan. After a while, he stood on his knees and while being between her legs, he took off every piece of clothing she had on her body. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, taking them off completely. His hands run on her thighs that he later on he covered with his lips. She held the bed sheets tight and begged him to rush. She couldn't wait. 

"So needy and so...", he put his index finger in her. "wet.", he completed his sentence and then brought his finger to his mouth to taste her. 

"P-please... fuck me already.", she begged, pulling him closer with her legs and her hands on her breasts. 

"What's the magic word?", he played with her teasing her area with his long fingers. 

"Please?", she asked and reached her right hand in the fire between her legs. 

"Wrong answer, baby girl. And don't tell me you are trying to touch yourself while I am here. Because that.... deserves a punishment.", he took both of her hands away from her body. 

He grabbed the belt from his pants that was on the ground and wrapped her hands. He tidied the belt on the frame of the bed and then leaned towards the nightstand. He opened the second drawer and took a vibrator out of it. 

"Plea-se... no, no. I-i didn't do anything wrong.", she begged. 

"What's the magic word?", he turned on the vibrator at medium speed and placed it on her chest, between her boobs. 

"Ma-master.", she exhaled. 

"Good girl.", he smiled and trailed the vibrator all the way to her womanhood. 

She was taking deep and slow breaths while moaning his name. He entered the vibrator in her and started moving out slowly in and out. 

"How did you call me?", he fastened his moves. 

"M-ma-master.", she left a deep and loud moan. 

"That's my girl."

He removed the vibrator and put it aside. He removed his underwear and started playing with his member. She moved her body closer to him whining about how much she needed him. He smiled but he couldn't resist anymore. He pushed her legs wide open and entered her making her scream. His moves were really slow. 

"Faster.", she demanded. 

"As you wish ma'am.", he smirked, raising his speed. 

Her body arched. His lips captured one of her boobs, while the other was massaged by hand. He massaged and sucked both of her nipples. 

"I'm-i'm cumming.", she announced out of breath. 

"That's my girl... Cum for me.", he placed both of his hands on her butt and moved fast and deep.

She was screaming and tears were coming from her eyes as she was cumming. She arched her body before letting go. He wasn't ready yet, but he had other plans. Once she came, he let her hands loose and got out of her still hard. He turned her around facing the bed and lifted her ass. He placed his hard member in her again without slowing down. She grabbed the sheets from the pain. His chest touched her naked back and his hands reached hers intertwining their fingers. He kept on moving fast making her wanna cum again. Just before she reached her climax he finished and pulled out his member. 

"I was almost there.", she explained, disappointed. 

"You were.... about to.... cum again?", he said breathing heavily. 

"Yes, master." 

He turned her around and tried to catch his breath. He crawled down and between her legs. He opened them wide and put two fingers in her. She was moving against his fingers to get more pleasure. He then went down there with his tongue along with his hand. She grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to her to satisfy her need. His moves were at first a bit sloppy, but then he sucked her so hard that she even forgot where they were. When she came for the second time, he stood up and laid next to her, pulling her in his arms for a hug.