Pregnancy cravings

She took off her clothes and put them in the laundry basket next to the washing and dryer machine. She used the rubber on her wrist and tied her hair up. The baby bump was obvious and it made her look cute in the mirror. Her pregnancy was tougher than she expected hence her emotions and sensitivities were enhanced. 

If it was any other day and she wasn't pregnant, she would put the black lingerie, her husband's favorite, and she would try to seduce him. Her hormones were driving her crazy and the past month she was constantly horny. She tried to talk to her husband about it, but despite the doctor's approval and advice to be careful, he was scared that he would hurt the baby. And that's how she ended up alone in the bathroom. 

She took a step in the bathtub that was filled with warm water and rose essential oil, holding herself from the walls. She slided carefully inside the warm water and let her body relax once she made herself comfortable. 

The warmth of the water relaxed her muscles helping her reduce the pain. It was difficult being pregnant, but she always wanted it. She wanted to have a family and no one would be better than her husband. He was caring and sweet, but he denied his wife the pleasure she was asking for. She hated him for that, but she couldn't deny his love. 

Once the feeling between her legs became unbearable, she moved one of her hands on her breasts and the other on the fire between her legs. She bit and twisted her nipple, massaging her breast as her other hand was playing with her heat. Her fingers started teasing her, rubbing before opening her pussy lips and circling her clit. Soft moans left her mouth as pleasure was taking over her body. 

"Babe, are you in there?", her husband knocked on the door, but she was too lost in her world to notice. 

He was worried, listening to weird sounds from the bathroom and not getting an answer. He opened the door and stepped inside. The view before him left him shocked. His beautiful pregnant wife was in the bathtub and she was touching herself. 

"I see someone has been very needy.", he got closer and kneeled next to her. 

She was shocked and her hands stopped moving. She turned around and saw her husband looking at her smirking. 

"I told you that I need you. If you are not willing to give me what I need, I will take care of it myself.", she said coldly and tried to catch the feeling she lost thanks to him. 

"What if I want to help you out?", he put his hand in the water and between her legs. 

"Mmm... You are more than welcome to do so.", she moaned with her head falling back. 

 His fingers were thicker and longer than hers, more experienced than hers. His lips landed on the nape of her neck kissing, licking and biting. Her hands were both on her breasts massaging and pinching her nipples. It wasn't long before her sensitive body would bring her to heaven. But he didn't stop there. He kept going and when she got the lead, she kept her moves as well. She came twice over his fingers. 

"That was... awesome.", she laughed while trying to catch her breath. "Let me return the favor.", she moved her hands on his boner. 

"You don't have to, babe.", he got up and helped her out of the bathtub. 

"But I really want to.", she pushed him on the edge of the sink and kneeled down. 

She pulled down his pants along with his underwear. His boner sprang out making her smile. She bit her bottom lip before taking him in her hands. She stroked him a few times and then she started licking him from the base to the top. She paid more attention to his tip leaving kitty licks. 

"Don't tease me, baby girl.", he brought his hand on her head with his fingers through her hair. 

She smiled and then she took him in her mouth. She used everything she had as she was sucking him like there is no tomorrow. She missed his taste and wanted him so bad. When he was about to cum, he tried to pull away, but she didn't let him. She kept moving and going faster and then slower until he came. His seed licked from her mouth and down her chest. 

"I guess I will be needing a shower after all.", they laughed as he helped her get up.