R-E-A-D F-I-R-S-T!!!

Can you guess what this is about?

...

Have you guessed yet?

Any moment now, surely you have a feeling of what this is going to be.

If you guessed Author Note, then have a Cookie🍪.

If you guessed something other than an Author Note then you still get a Cookie🍪.

But yeah, lets set things straight.

1

No, I don't own anything to Harry Potter at all this is just something for fun and something I wanted to do for a bit to see how far I progress and have you be entertained by any mistakes or failures I unwillingly conjure up as I thoroughly embarrass myself.🙂

2

Recommendations, ideas, corrections, and criticism are Welcomed to me, just don't be a jerk about anything.

3

Any Pictures, Audios, Videos, Recordings, drawings, references, etcetera, don't belong to me in any shape or form unless I have made a note to say something. Remember, I DON'T OWN ANYTHING OR ANYONE MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK BESIDES ANY POSSIBLE OC(S), that might be mine, AND (Y/N)!!!

4

Thanks for even taking the time to even read this book, but also remember that this is just supposed to be for fun and might not even make sense.

5

Do you have an Oc that you would like to be a part of some random page in this book? Just write any information about them as a comment or lead me to your Oc book, if you have one, if not then it's okay, and I will see what I can do, but don't be sad if I haven't added your Oc to a Chapter yet as I am also only human and can only think of so many plot twists at once so be patient.

6

Remember I will only ever go so far as to do make-out scenarios, no lemons🍋, you thirsty demons, if you are unhappy with that then I HUMBLY request you leave and find some other story or book to satisfy your wacky needs.

THANK YOU!!!