Teacher Reader & Students

[A/N: This isn't really an X scenario at all, just the Reader being motherly/fatherly to their students, also a warning, Reader gonna snap smack snappier than Snape.]

[Reader] was both excited and a bit nervous as this would be their very first time actually teaching students, so their feelings are understandable.

Somehow, [Reader] has managed to snag a job at one of the most highly popular wizarding schools on the planet, Hogwarts. They were also approved to introduce a new subject to the school by both the Ministry and one of the most powerful warlocks of all, Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore.

Sadly this is also the year that one of the most detested beings of all time joined the staff as well, and boy did [Reader] really wanted to tear off his 'oh so glorious ' head of hair. Gilderoy Lockhart, a living embodiment of lies and sad disappointment.

[Reader] met him once, and they wished they never saw the bug ever again. You know his book, Wandering With Werewolves? [Reader] met the team while visiting distant relatives, the team stopped them and asked about a pack of rapid werewolves that might have wandered around close to the nearest village. [Reader] said they heard nothing about any 'rapid' werewolves around but will keep an eye out. There they saw mopey Gilderoy complaining about his position in the group, and complaining about how the humidity was ruining his complexion, and blah blah blah. The Captain saw the utter annoyance growing on their face as they silently asked just why is an idiot on the expedition. The Captain replied in a whisper, "Makes for fine bait, but don't tell him that."

[Reader] has read all of Lockharts' proclaimed books, and happily used the pages for kindling to the fire, a dirt mat for the back door of the house, and had a half finished litter box for [Companion] back home. They also ripped off the leather from the covers and made a perfect new toilet seat for the bathroom. If it were under usual circumstances then [Reader] would find it a crime of ever harming a book, but they made an exception for these published lies.

[Reader] respects Dumbledore, truly they do, but they questioned the mental health of the old man when he introduced Lockhart as a teacher for D.A.D.A class. Come on, the man was emanating FAKE energy from his soul, why allow a person with an IQ lower than a baby step foot into the school? Let alone think that HE could possibly ever teach something that is supposed to be a vital curriculum about how best to protect yourself and others, not review his entire bloody biography!

Madam McGonagall also shared those exact same thoughts vocally with the Headmaster, and why she wasn't informed of this in the first place.

But that is something to mull over another time.

Students started to pool into the most peculiar classroom.

Instead of a usually moderate room, it was expanded significantly with a giant open floor, velvet curtains hung in a way reminiscent to a circus tent, the windows shining brightly with no obscurity while small cushions dot the floor but leaves a great surface area in the middle of the floor. Decorations float in the air as the place exudes a cozy and homey feel, allowing a few nervous children to calm down a little.

"Ah! Just the group I was waiting on!"

The students look up to the voice, to see a person hanging loosely upside down from the rafters. The curious human looks at everyone with a smile and waves a friendly hand, while reaching out with the other for a firm rope, and swings into the air as they drop to the open floor just in front of the kids.

"Pleasure to finally meet you! I am Professor [Last Name] and I am proud to say, Welcome to our classroom. Took me a bit to get this place fixed up for us, but thankfully I have succeeded. Now all that is required for this class is yourself, imagination, and magic. Please sit, sit!" The Professor gestures openly to the sprawled pillows and cushions around the floor.