Chapter 1

**A FEW DAYS BEFORE**

ARIEL'S POV

I stood in the empty room and looked around. Today was the day me and Danny were moving in together.

The apartment we were moving into was small, but it was big enough. I turned to see Danny walking through the door, carrying a large box labelled 'Ariel's Clothes'. I smiled as he dropped the box with the others and walked over to me.

"Hey princess," he said softly, standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled as he rested his head on my shoulder, his hair brushing against my cheek.

"Hi Danny," I replied. He turned me around so that I was facing him. He leaned in and attached his lips to mine. "I can't wait to live together," I said, pulling away.

"Me either," he smiled.

Surprisingly, me and Danny have only been together for 6 weeks. We met backstage at one of Danny's concerts. Then 6 weeks later we were living together. A lot of people say that's it's 'way too soon' and 'it's not going to last'. We just ignored them; we were too in love to listen.

"That's the last of the boxes," Mark called, walking in holding 2 smaller boxes, Glen coming in behind him. I took the box labeled 'Danny's Hair Products' and laughed.

"Do you really need this many hair products?" I asked.

"Yes," Danny replied seriously. He grabbed the box and took it into the bathroom.

"Need any help unpacking?" Glen said.

"No, I think we'll be ok," I replied. "Thanks anyway."

Mark and Glen were Danny's best friends. They're in a band together, The Script, who have just recently released their 4th album. I've been a fan for years and I was so proud of their growing success.

Danny walked back in and stood next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Ok, we better get going then," Mark said. "See you later."

"Bye," me and Danny said in sync. We watched as they walked out, shutting the door behind them.

I looked around the apartment that was now filled with boxes and pieces of un-made furniture. The only thing that was made up was the bed.

"So do you want to start unpacking now or leave it till tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," I said, yawning. "It's late and I'm really tired."

He smiled and took my hand, leading me into the bedroom. I stopped and glanced at the boxes.

"I wonder which one has my pyjamas in?" I giggled.

----
GLEN'S POV

We walked out and sighed.

"That's a lot of boxes for two people," I laughed.

"Yeah," Mark agreed. We made our way to the elevator, pressing the down button for the ground floor. "I think it's crazy," Mark said.

"What?"

"Well, they've know each other for six weeks and they're moving in together."

"You think it's too soon?"

"Way too soon." He looked down and shook his head.

"They are cute together," I said smiling. "I don't think I've ever seen Danny so happy before."

"Yeah. I just hope it works out." Mark said as the doors opened. "Hopefully he's smart enough to not get hurt again."