Meet Me at the Guillotine [2]

Don't ask how long I spent going through the [incognito] internet before stumbling on this video.

Tenko stood in the hero's apartment. When the man had said he'd be taking over everything pertaining to himself, Tenko didn't realize how far that went.

Rehabilitation. Why were they going to give him another chance? He didn't deserve it. Not in the slightest. He'd killed. Murdered others simply for the sake of killing. He'd treated human lives like stepping stones towards his goal. He'd ruined lives, ending dreams and destroying futures. He didn't deserve to be saved like this.

"You're going to take over my spare bedroom, let's go" He was told.

Tenko followed Eraserhead through the apartment, keeping his hands clasped together even though he had the special gloves on. He didn't know what to do with himself. A situation like this had never ran through his mind.

If he could tell his younger self anything, he'd apologize and tell him about Eraserhead, the best hero of them all.

"Here. Sit, I'm gonna put down some rules" Tenko did as told, gently lowering himself onto the bed's mattress. The covers were a dark olive colour.

He wondered what they'd do with him when the man went to teach his class. Probably lock him up. He could convince them to off him then, perhaps.

"Look, obviously neither of us know exactly what's going to happen with all this, but you're going to have to be flexible. So firstly, we're not going to kill you" -Tenko opened his mouth to refute but the hero continued on- "Beg all you want, my word is final around here. So I'll set some rules, they're simple and I'll write them down if I have to. Firstly, you're not allowed to leave my supervision unless you have a reason, like bathroom or dressing. This is mostly to keep you safe rather than me, but if someone asks, It's to ensure your behavior is decently normal.

"Secondly, I'm here to make sure you're not being a complete dumbass, so you can ask me for whatever. Third, you're not here to destroy shit, so if you break something, you have to tell me. And uh... let's see... Oh, if you have any allergies or preferences for food and whatnot, tell me now"

"I don't think I'm allergic to anything"

Eraserhead continued on listing a few basic rules and explaining a few things. Tenko was having a hard time understanding what was going on. He was being taken care of by a hero even though he deserved the guillotine. Even though he deserved some sort of horrific torture and public execution, he was here. This wasn't right.

"Tomura Shigaraki needs to be punished" He blurted out, interrupting the hero's thoughts.

Eraserhead didn't reply right away. Because Tenko was right. He was right and the hero knew it. Shigaraki did need to be punished. The hero knew it, the man could understand him.

All that was left was to find a method.

After all, his shell had caused so much pain. It was only fair that he given the punishment he deserved. Tomura Shigaraki. Tomura Shigaraki. Tomura Shigaraki. All that wretched man deserved was death. Nothing more, nothing less.