Before the trenches

This is cannon :)

This is an after the trenches One shot even though It is cannon In the main story 

28 of July1914

There stands a red covered cricket bat up against a pub stool, sitting on the pub stool lies one interesting fellow. 

Lucia Noceda was well like every Friday she went to the owl house pub with her good friend Wionna. on the table In front of Lucia stands a half drank pint of beer and a cigarette tray.

Wionna: No you did not do that!, right In the head nahh you are to soft.

Lucia: I'm not soft and yes I did bash that guy In the head he owed me money.

Wionna: nahh still don't believe you.

Lucia: alright then but you will be wrong.

Lucia reached for her drink and taking a sip of it. she took in the surroundings of the even the little things she would not really notice, like that there were two martini henry above the two doors that people go in and out of. 

Wionna caught on to what Lucia was looking at. Wionna put down her own drink and looked at Lucia suggesting that she has something to say.

Wionna: so you have noticed the rifles above the door huh 

Lucia turning her slowly head back to Wionna and replied.

Lucia: oh am I that obvious

Wionna: you literally turned you head in the direction of the rifles.

Lucia: ah yes I did didn't I  

Wionna: anyway I heard that the woman that runs this pub use to be in the army 

Lucia: one that's Eda and two whoa really?

???: yeah that is true 

Lucia and Willow both turned there head in union, and with incredible speed. In front of them stood  EDA THE pub owner... yeah that dose not have the best ring to it. 

Lucia: oh hi Eda 

Eda: hello kid 

Eda than took Lucia under her arm and ruffled her hair while Wionna just watched. Eda let Lucia escape her grasp and she took a step back.

Eda: so I heard you two were speaking about me being in the army am I right

Wionna: yeah that's right, were you though.

Eda: oh yes I did go in to the army, I fought In the Zulu war wen I was younger. You see those two Martini Henrys they were mine and Rains rifles and well I stole them HA!    

Wionna and Lucia:  WHAT RAINE WAS IN THE ARMY TOO

Eda: ahh my ears. And yes they were that's how we met.

Lucia: aww how cute 

Eda: yeah and Lilith wa-

"WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED WE ARE GOING TO WAR" 

A mad stood In the door was with both of his arms holding the door open standing there huffing, looking like he has ran a long way. The howl pub was silent taking in the news letting it settle. 

"people of Britain fight for your country and sign up to the Army"

With those few words half of the people In the pub stood up and walked out to well sign up and with out any hassle just one word and people just went. 

Lucia: ...

Wionna: ...                

  Eda: ...