It's jus a glass of water

Third Person p.o.v

After the trenches AU? book? idk what I call it.

spoilers up ahead so I would read the book first!

And last but not least this is cannon in the main story!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

Lucia  pleased out some playing cards in 7 rows, getting ready to play a game of Patience (for the Americans It is called solitaire)  she than matched a king of spades with a Queen of harts and from then on the game had a nice flow to it until.

Amelia: Lucia?

Lucia a little bit annoyed that she was put out of focus of her game tried to reply as kindly as she could.

Lucia: what do you want you wanker!

Amelia: blimey looks like some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Lucia: ugggh just tell me what you want

Amelia: so you know that you recently became my butler 

Lucia: yyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhh and?

Amelia could you pleas go get me a glass of water?

Lucia: do you have legs?

Amelia: ummmm yeah why do you ask 

Lucia: then use them and go get it your self I am in the middle of a game!

Lucia than swiftly switched her focus back to her card game. She had like a good solid 5 seconds of game time until.

Amelia: woops It seems that I have 'accidentally' flipped your table with my foot, oh my what a turn of events. 

Lucia: ugh you div I was going to win 

Amelia: to bad heh 

Amelia than proceeded to stick her tong out at Lucia, Lucia sticking her two fingers up at her in response.

Amelia: no need to swear accidents happen.

Lucia: I could say something really mean back at you but I am to nice to say it. 

Amelia: yeah yeah anyway could you now go get me some water pleeeeeeas 

Amelia cupped her hands together and gave Lucia puppy dog eyes.... over a glass of water.     

Lucia: aright hears a deal I go get you a cup of bloody water and then you leave me alone got it  

Amelia: ummm ok got it

Lucia than got up from her chair and walked from Amelia's room all the way down stairs and in to the kitchen. 

She opened the doors and saw well you know a massive kitchen it was well to big what it is only used to cook food it dose not have to be the size of a foot ball pitch. And then It struck Lucia.

Lucia: how the hell am I going to fined where they keep the glasses.

 ______________________________________________________________ Fun fact I was bored so I wrote this boom honesty is the best policy ok bye