Just a Little surprise

This is based in season one just letting you know :)

Third person P.O.V

Crash!

The front door of the Owl house swung open and well crashing in to the wall, you could hear a faint "ow jeez".

The one and only Eda walked through the badly hurt door in to the living, she had her hand on her back and a few scraps on her face.

Eda: Man those Coven Guards have really upped there game 

as Eda entered the Living room she was immediately spotted by Luz who was on her phone lying on the sofa.

Luz: ohh you look bad what happened?

Eda: eh just the coven guards you know the usual

Luz: well you usually don't get that banged up

Eda started rubbing her back and walking towards the kitchen leaving Luz worried and confused at the same time.

Eda: oh well I mama needs her apple blood

Luz: hey Eda?

Eda: what is it kid?

Eda opened the fridge door and started to rummage around in it waiting for luz to respond. 

Luz: you still have the portal key right? 

Eda: well of course I do it would be stupid of me to loss it or blow it up, I don't know why I added the blowing up part. 

Luz: could I use it I need to get something that might help you

Eda: Alright kid knock your self out just don't do something stupid, Its on the one of my many counters.

Luz than searched and I quote ' one of my many counters.' After 30 seconds of searching Luz found the key, she opened the portal door and walked through it. 

Eda walked out of the kitchen with her "apple blood" and sat down on her sofa and kicking her feet up. 

After a few minuets of waiting/ sleeping the portal door appeared back again and swinging open. than Luz walked back out hiding something behind her back . 

Luz: so I heard that you were having trouble with the coven guards soooo 

Luz than swung her arm from behind her back  revelling what she was hiding. There stood Luz holding on to a ahem a assault rifle!

Luz: oh Eda you got to try this out!