Saving the Bees 101

Weiss was sitting in her desk chair thinking of how to negotioate on the situation at hand. Ruby slowly looked at her and Yang, who was pacing back and forth thinking as well. Sighing, Ruby stood up,"Alright I have an idea- how about we ask around and then try to locate their base then we can envade in, kick everyones butts, and finally save Blake from that place?" Ruby smiled. Yang sighed shaking her head,"You think we have time for that- no better yet, I have time for that? Or even Blake for that matter? Blake was kidnapped by monsters. Blake is not one of them. She is better then that even the faunus there are better then that one- guy? Adam?" Yang looked at Weiss who has been researching on the topic at hand,"Yes. Adam Tarus...he is the leader of that gang...he forced the staff to name their highschool after them as property reasons and to have them seen more...," Weiss explained closing her scroll. Yang frowned in annoyance and crossed her arms. Ruby sighed and walked out of the room saying nothing. Yang looked out the window and spotting another faunus: Sun. Yang smiled and looked at Weiss,"Say, you know that one funny dude with the dude that is scared of water?" Weiss looked up at her and raised her eyebrow,"Yeah? What about him? He kills the dresscode like- all the time it's really annoying really...wait why do you ask?" Weiss stood up and looked out the window with Yang. She then saw his tail and then looked at Yang,"Oh I get it now... him and Blake did hang out a lot- well not as much as you and her...but he was like glued to her most times- it is funny to watch...," Weiss glqanced at Yang who was slightly frowning and blushing,"You and Blake are very close, so I see how you are the most upset in this situation...but...," Weiss put her hand on Yangs shoulder,"just remember that she is an amazing student even though I don't approve of what your thinking of right now. Just simply ask him what he knows then-" Weiss opened her eyes and Yang was already gone,"Okay never mind I tried-" she sat down sighing and put her arms onto her desk and drifted off into a daydream.
-
Sun was walking down the path of Haven HS. Minding his own buisnes while licking happily at his ice cream. Yangs stomping slowly crept up to him and scared Sun,"AH- Yang-! I was about to finish that...," he said sadly looking down as his ice cream that had fallen onto the warm pavement ground. Yang sighed annoyed and wrapped her arm around him and looked at him with a joking smile,"Look, Sun, I know that you know about Blake...the girl who came from the White Fang High? Yeah- cutting it short...," Yang whispered,"what do you know about it. Blake was kidnapped by a gang called the same thing." Sun looked at her wide eyed and looked around and nodded,"Let's go to that tree over there," he pointed,"it'll be more private then the front of the whole school ya know." Yang looked around her and saw some students looking at her and Sun strangley. She sighed to herself and nodded,"Fine let's go," she said annoyed as she started to walk. While walking she noticed a few students were starring at her and Sun suspiciously. She looked away quickly to not cause any problems.
Sun and Yang sat on a bench near a huge tree and starred at the sky for a few moments. Yang began,"Blake was kidnapped by that schools gang. Apparently they only named the school after them because the leader forced them to. The leader is a huge jerk," Yang says while fixing her hair from sitting down. Sun looks over at her then nods,"Wellll...when I was back there I remember him being super chill, but yeah now he is a jerk now days and honestly...no one really knows why," Sun crosses his arms. Yang nods and sighs,"So do you know anything useful per say?"
"Sure I do. Apparently that same gang has a lair of some sort under the whole school. It was supposed to be a basement to place all the extra stuff from decorations and ads and such but they all ran out of room after a few years. Ever since it's acted as some dungeon lair. I remember seeing cages and such but otherwise, i'v got nothing else really," Sun shrugged as he stood from the bench. Yang clenched her fists and nodded. She stood up quickly and began to walk quickly back to the school.

Annoyed, Yang entered her dorm room and sat down in her chair. If she could, she would have bursted into the place and rescued Blake herself, Though, if she did, she would get hurt badly or worse, killed. Yang sighed to herself and looked at her books wondering what she would do. Weiss saw through the door frowning. She smiled and walked off having an idea ready to prepare before hand and then tell the others of it. They will save Blake the hard way after all.