The Start

"Blake Blake! We are over here!!!" Yang yelled as she waved her arm to the air and pat a seat next to her with her other hand.
Blake sat down putting her back next to her to the floor and sighed and looked around the room. She saw the wood of the rows of seats that go up, the floor that looked soft but yet was hard as a rock, and then she looked at Yang who was already looking at her,"uh....," Blake waved her hand at her.
"Oh sorry!!! Just not used to having such a uh- amazing- partner! Teammate!!" Yang laughed to herself putting her arms behind her head. Blake only nodded and began to watch the teacher who was talking really fast, sipping on his coffee here and there- then over there- then there-. Blake looked over at Ruby and Weiss who were arguing really quiet from Ruby bothering her.
  "AND IN CONCLUSION!!! Ruby Rose!!! Do you have ANY idea what I just said?!" The teacher swooshed to Ruby and sipped his coffee. Blake looked back at Ruby who was struggling and she stood up,"I am sorry Professor, I am the one who distracted Ruby, I take full responsibility," she bowed a little her hands in front holding each other.
  "Ohhh you are the new girl who came from the White Fang area!" He sipped on his coffee once more.
  "Y-yes sir, my name is Blake...Blake Belladonna...sir," Blake looked up at him.
  "Well- I am Professor Oobleck! Pleasure to meet you aaaaaaand a sad pleasure to give you 2 days of after school detention for distracting RUBY ROSE!!!" Ruby dropped her cookie she was trying eat.
"Yes sir I am sorry sir," she sat down and Ooblek went back to what he was doing. Blake sighed and began putting her papers away and dug around in her bag for a minute.
"Blake, did you hear me?" Yang said snapping her fingers.
"H-huh?" Blake looked up at Yang fast and smiled,"I didn't I an sorry what did you say?"
"....I said you shouldn't take blame for Ruby and Weiss's arguments, they are very childish," Yang glanced at Ruby and Weiss who were arguing again and she sighed,"I should have just said Weiss was being a bother again...I am sorry..."
"No no! It is alright! I do not mind at all, it's only-" Blake felt Yang shake her.
"ONLY 2 DAYS OF AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION TODAY OF YOUR FIRST. DAY!" Yang yelled very loudly as the Ooblek got quiet staring at them. Yang laughed and stood up,"Lemme guess, I go to Mr Oz now?"
Ooblek just shook his head and sighed,"No Ms.Xiao Long you may stay I know you can not help it." Yang laughed sitting back down. Blake drooped her ears and just looked at her book as Ooblek went on with the lesson. Blake looked at Yang in thought,'wow...mom was right...dad...A-Adam...' Blake put her head down and wiped her tears and stared at Ooblek. Yang looked at Blake and noticed her make up was slightly smudged and though,'I get that being the whole leader or whatever of the White Fang school thing was her thing. But why does she look sad? She should be happy...' Yang took a cloth from her bag and fixed Blakes make up. Blake jumped a bit and remembered her ears would show if she drooped them. She fixed her bow quickly,"Wh-what was that?"
"It was your make up silly...talk to me after class ok? On the roof top." Yang smiled at her and put the cloth in Blakes bag. Blake stared at the cloth for a second. She looked at Yang as she was just smirking watching the lecture go on. Blake smiled,'Maybe this will be a short year after all....'

(—-bonus cause of LONG wait—)

                                       The Talk
Blake was going up the stairs smiling. She looked at her uniform sighing and looked up from finishing going up the stairs. She looked around and saw Yang. Her hair was blowing in the wind. Her violet eyes literally sparkling from the sun. Blake blushed slightly and shook her head. She walked over to Yang and tapped her shoulder,"Hey Yang I am here...sorry for the wait I had-"
"OH FINALLY!" Yang laughed hugging Blake close lifting her up and spun her around. Blake widened her eyes her face all red,"Yang! Y-you are so gonna drop me-!!!!" Yang laughed putting her down. She fixed Blakes bow and her hair and make up shaking her head,"No no, too me you are as light as a feather trust me. Or a 100 pound looking Grimm of course." Yang laughed and crossed her arms. Blake rolled her eyes and sat on the bench that was behind her.
"Blake...I...you came from White Fang High right?" Yang said standing in front of Blake.
"Yeah...I did...why?" Blake asked looking up at Yang a little concerned.
"Well...I know it maybe is not- not maybe- that it is hard. I know but I don't...I am a human and your Faunus of course but thats no difference. Humans go through the same equality stuff as you are...I am not saying- we are different- that looks matter- no no...I...I am trying to say...I know what is happening right now. You are not the only Faunus experiencing it. Velvet is a rabbit faunus. Ruby always fights the bullies that picks on her...and I am proud of that," Yang sighed and kneeled to Blake putting her hand on her shoulder and smiled soft,"I know that you are like the princess of Faunus...and that the leader of your school was murdered by someone. That your dad was the leader...we heard about it of course...thanks to news. Anyhow...something tells me...do you...know Adam...?"
Blake widen her eyes jumping almost,"N-no- hahahhaahahahhaa of course not-!" Yang shook her head and poked her nose,"I know you do...you are dating him?" Blake looked down and made a fist. Yang gently hugged her,"You two broke up...didn't you..." Blake broke into tears and hugged Yang tight,"I-I- I ran...! I ran from my problems Yang...!" Blake cried. Yang nodded and got the cloth out and put it to Blakes cheek,"And that is ok...when you run...I will come catch you ok...? Even if it isn't major...I know that...Adam is dangerous I know. I can tell from his looks. Not- that- like- his eyes. That look in his eyes. And...I am here for you. When you wish to vent, hang out, or not be alone. Just tell me ok?" Yang pulled out a slip of paper with her number on it. Blake sniffed and raised her eye brow,"You do know that we are a team right? I already have your info on my-"
"I know! But I wanted to just be the cool gal I am and give it to you." Yang winked laughing.
"Well- you are more hot then cool Yang." Blake laughed.
"You callin me hot miss Beauty-donna~?" She winked. Blakes face got red and stood up quickly and walked to the stairs fast,"THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE GOTTA WORK ON STUFF BYE-!" Yang blinked and laughed,"She does not remember we have a room as a team together...," Yang looked up at the sky smiling,"This is gonna be the best year ever."