𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
❝ 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦? 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦?
𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑎? ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎❝ 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦? 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦?𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑎? ❞

NATASHA LEAD VALENTINA back to her home as they were neighbors. Natasha gave a small wave to the six year old as she waved back excited to see each other again tomorrow.

She entered the house with a beaming smile. There as never a day Valentina didn't smile. She always known to be the bright toddler who would light up the room in any way.

She went straight to the living room table and saw her favorite was there; butter pasta.

"Yay!" the girl squealed and her mother appeared into the scene with more plates on her hands.

"Hey, darling," Her mother greeted her, "Had fun with Yelena and Natasha?"

The girl nodded as she was already seated and kicking her legs under the table. Her mother didn't look so much like her daughter. As she had long dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes. Meanwhile, Valentina had a mocha colored hair with stunning bright blue eyes you can notice from miles away.

"Ladies," her father enter, "Oh and I see butter pasta for dinner tonight."

"Yippee!" Valentina giggled more throwing her arms up.

Her father didn't look so alike either, he had more of a ash-brown hair but had brown eyes. No one understand how the couple claims to be Valentina Ember Ambrosia daughter because they never looked alike. Despite the accusations they still claim for her to actually be their daughter.

The three sat down and ate dinner like any normal families would. This was the most priceless time of Valentina's life; her dream life. However, it all changed in minutes later, having no idea.

"Honey, did anything...new happen?" Her father asked the little brunette the same question every day but she nodded her head 'no' making her parents smile and relieved.

"Wait!" The girl stood up from her chair, "This need parmesan cheese!" She got up and go into the other room to the kitchen. From the small conversation her parents had a large bang came out of no where.

Screams from her parents emerged and her mother, "Daniel go get Tina! They're here! Go!"

What could be happening? Her hear grunts-screams-and another sound she never heard before. She crawled her way to the door frame that connected the kitchen and the living room. Her head peaked so little that no one notice her.

However, she spotted her mother and father getting up from their seat and quickly pulled out and object she did not know of. Hundreds of men swarm into the house and pointed at them with some long black metal objects pointed at them already with heavy amour.