𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
❝  𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ
𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑?

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓❝  𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑? ❞

VALENTINA FOUND HERSELF pacing back and forth in her room all day again. More questions wander throughout her head. The more she tried to make sense; nothing made sense. How can Natasha even know her address? Valentina thought she was hiding from everyone. However, Natasha was one of the world's deadliest assassin so she could've done some computer hacking.

The biggest question yet, Valentina had in her head over and over, was, what was the red tubes for? Like she said before, nothing made sense. She put the vials back in the black case. There was nothing she can do. A thought did pop into her head. It was quite stupid, she believed, but was one of the few things that did made sense.

Exactly where on her bed she sat up. She took one large breathe while she closed her eyes. She felt and energy surged throughout her veins. She placed on finger on top of the cool, tiny bumps, of the black case. She needed to see where the case came from.

Once she opened her eyes again, it turned all black. She saw nothing in her apartment. Instead, memories of the case flooded in her eyes. She noticed every little detail and will stop until she figures out where Natasha was. Suddenly, there was a redhead picked up the case and left out of a trailer.

Valentina lifted her fingers from the case and now focused of locating where the trailer was. Originally, she thought since she hadn't used her powers over months, it would've been hard. However, it seems like everything was snapped back into her memory.

Norway.

She stood up to dressed herself in comfortable clothes and brushed her hair out. She pulled down all the curtains to cover the windows. She picked up the keys from the kitchen counter along with the black case.

She touched the doorknob and took another deep breath.

"You got this, Valentina. You will get back here as soon as possible," She whispered to herself. Apparently, talking to herself is a new habit of hers.

For the first, time since Valentina went inside the apartment, she was out. She walked down the halls and climbed three stories down to the streets. She never realized how noisy the capital city of Hungary was yet beautiful.

Valentina was camouflaged down at the sidewalk next to the busy roads. She had to squeeze through different people. She saw a bit of commercials in front of stores. Even some famous actors modeling for some perfume company.