TWO

as the last one to the friends group Junkyu didnt want to come late so he just ran after his school to the cafe.
he walked into it no one was showed to call him up so he went to buy americano.

As junkyu took the americano suddenly he slipped and was about to fall but someone grabbed him as he openes his eyes he was a handsome face who was grabbing him and junkyu almost touched his lips.

"Junkyu hyung..hello..im haruto. Ruto." he smiled and junkyu stood properly.

"What i just saw a minute ago?" a small faced boy walked in.

"Ah yoshi." haruto mumbled and junkyu looked at him.

"Say what yoshi?" yoshi nodded on it and smiled at  junkyu. 

three of them sat beside eachother. where junkyu sat beside haruto and was staring at him.
"bro?" 
junkyu flinched and looked ta yoshi.
"No no. everyone loses on haruto its not something new..keep staring was asking what do u want?" yoshi said and junkyu started to blush.
"it was heart pounding.." harutu smiled and looked at junkyu.

junkyu noticed haruto looking at him. 
"what were u staring at?" haruto whispered to junkyu's ear and junkyu shook his head.
"i wasnt..prove?"
"u are cute...this is enough?" haruto took out his phone which was playing a video showing junkyu staring at him without blinking.

suddenly jeongwoo with mashiho ran in.
"kyu, ruto, yosh..." mashiho took three of em in a big hug.

in his hug junkyu and haruto almost kissed. "ah mashiho!" haruto pushed out of his hug.

"what will u call it when no coffee is available?" 
another cute face walked in. 
"DEPRESSO!" all shouted excluding junkyu who was new.

"cool ya'll know."
"its for 100 times , jihonnnn!" jeongwoo sat and looked up at jihoon.
"hello! im jihoon! im sweet cute and daddy joke person." jihoon said smiling and junkyu patted his head "u are cute."

"im watanabe haruto.maybe the tallest.not smiling one." haruto looked at junkyu "where is my pat?" 
junkyu chuckled and stroked haruto's head "u are also cute." 

suddenly haruto grabbed junkyu's hand "no im only the cute for u." 
"r u flirting...my heart is pounding." junkyu flirted and haruto hit him playfully.

"im seeing something.maybe i'll be the shipper." yoshi joked and someone popped out. 
"im asahi.i hate humans." he smiled and everyone laughed.

A/N : it'll have a lot of cringing parts so warning rightaway bye for today.Koala love~~