SIX

"Always does but anyone cant win to our ruto, ruto is basically a winking bot." jeongwoo laughed out.

"can i adore him, woo?" junkyu said suddenly and jeongwoo felt a bit jealous but leaving everything back he smiled and nodded.

junkyu walked to ruto with a can full of beer. 
"ruto-ya, can i adore u?" he said and directly fell on haruto.

everything there was being recorded by junghwan.

when all woke in a fresh mind it was 2pm.

"shits wake up! why you all drunk this much? if you guys would die i would have to move the bodies." junghwan said shouting from out.

"we are wake, baby!" hyunsuk walked out and yawned.

"i have a gift to show u. everyone come here." all waked to the youngest.

"for u,,for u,,for u." junghwan gave some CDs to everyone there.
"Done..its your gift and another thing see it with your own risk. Thanks..I have classes now I'll make sure to buy something for haruto!" He ran out an everyone blinked looking at the CDs.

"Guys! Don't forget we were drunk last night...did u we do something insane..bitch." asahi looked at haruto and junkyu beside him who looked like just came back from war.

"What!"

All ran and put the cd according to their goods.

"Oh lord, please." Haruto switched it on and saw just he and junkyu and jihoon dancing like fools which didn't hurt him so he also started to laugh.

"THAT BITCH- LMAO" haruto walked out and went to some random room and found junkyu in who was laughing seeing the same thing.

"Uh-"

"We were insane last night, right?" Haruto took the ac remote and turned ac off since the room was freezing.

"Yes we were..it was funny. See jihoon here..he is making faces like crackheads."

Both ruto and junkyu started to laugh and from back doyoung came in and joined.

"Bish why are u laughing?" Haruto looked at doyoung.
"Bitch u won't laugh after seeing the last happening here..look." doyoung laughed and walked out.

"OH HELL THE FCK!" In unison both haruto and kyu screamed seeing the time when junkyu fell on haruto.

"Ruto..dont I was in a drunk mind as I was right..I didn't mean to-"
"Don't tell we were together ladt night-" Haruto slowly put his hand on junkyu's neck.

"what are u trying to say..I just fell on u..just fell on u suddenly..that doesn't mean it."
"Then why are they here? Hickey?" Haruto asked back.

"Haha, kid no right..just mosquito bite.." Junkyu coughed and sat back.
"C'mon, we were just drunk..also we didn't do cuz u walked out and took the cd right? Just illusion..dont say we rlly did cuz I'm also weak." Haruto joined him sitting.

"Are u gay, hyung?"

A/N: thanks that ur still reading whatever I just wrote thanks for 200+ reads ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️