FIVE

"Bitch what?" haruto shook and said as mashiho hit him.

"Can i kiss u again?"
"Can i slap u as i did in dorms b4??"

That day went over as they called it a day and started to prepare for Haruto's birthday.

"Asahi!! Pass me those lights!!" mashiho, asahi, jeongwoo, jaehyuk, hyunsuk, jihoon and all started to get in a rush with junkyu.

"Ah god." junkyu mumbled and smiled over the cake.
"Awww what u wrote? 'Happy Birthday, Ruto-ya? Just this?? C'mon u like him write more...like jagi-ya Saranghaeo." doyoung laughed out and asahi popped out of no where.

"What the fck was it? Who likes ruto?"

"A....aaa...Asahi...uh..ah?" Doyoung started to stutter.
"Who likes ruto? Wasnt that accident tommorow? Junkyu?" asahi looked at junkyu through his bangs almost closing his eyes.

"Shit! ASAHI!"

mashiho shouted suddenly which saved the friends doyoung and junkyu.

"dobby, junkyu!" mashiho called out and they both looked at them and he winked.

"he is my baby." dobby smiled.

"GUYS!! HARUTO IS HERE!!!!!!" hyunsuk shouted and all forgot junkyu who was in washroom that time.

haruto here walked in and all lights went off.
"ah hyung......it would be better if ya'll would switch the lights off b4 i came...hello..its boring." haruto yawned and all sighed.

suddenly in darkness junkyu walked out and bumped into haruto and and haruto held him by his shirt and suddenly lights got on and junkyu came all closer to haruto's face and haruto noticed it soon as he saw the face of junkyu as lights got on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUTO-YYA!!!!!!!!"  all shouted and stopped as they saw harukyu. 

"ah.....happy birthday." junkyu quickly said not moving.

haruto took his steps back. "why life is this roasted? thanks guys." haruto smiled weakly and took a glare at junkyu which showed how much haruto started to hate junkyu.

haruto sat in a corner with his earphones on.

junkyu suddenly started to shed tears and all looked over at him. 
"junkyu?" jeongwoo walked to him and pulled him to sit.

"c'mon hyung...he's always like this. alien- not smiling, not crying...wtf human." jeongwoo smiled and dobby walked out.

"then i'll take it off..he is shit." s doyoung said suddenly a flying slipper hit him ahrd and he fell down.
"BISHES, I CAN HEAR PROPERLY STOP BITCHING!" haruto shouted and junkyu smiled a bit.

"see, if i know how to make one cry i know how to make that one smile, right...phew." haruto shook his head and yawned.."can i have a slice?" he looked at the cake and all smiled and ran to him. 

that night everyone got aged to drink just not the baby there.

junkyu took some shots and became drunk and jeongwoo saw that.
"yo, what? im also drunk hyung u know." jaeongwoo smiled taking junkyu's glass.

"i wanna drink more.im crazy right to love a boy." junkyu said and jeongwoo smiled.

"its not a crime hyung.u have the right to love one." 

"why are jihoon and hyunsuk flying on the sky?" doyoung suddenly came drinking.. it showed hw much drunk doyoung got.
"they arent flying they are monkey danching." jaehyuk took doyoung and winke at unkyu.

"why he winked?" 

A/N : something wtf is coming!!!! wait okk