FOUR

Haruto looked at the mirror inside the rest room and remembered the past which he never thought would happen.

"Haru-ya." the tall one flinched as someone walked in who was no one but doyoung.

"Dobby hyung." haruto sighed as his eyes met doyoung's.

"R u from disneylands?" doyoung fake caughed and stood leaning a wall there.

"Huh?"

"Cuz u look like prince." doyoung said and haruto cringed instantly "Wait u bitch!"

They both came out hitting eachother.

"Oye ruto- i thought u went." Mashiho looked up at hyunsuk telling him to ask the same as well.
"Yes yes."

"I caught him b4 he could go - he cant spoil the fun just for a K-I-S-S." doyoung shot back and haruto started to blush..
"Hyuuuunggg." haruto grinned and someone from back bumped into him.

"Here comes the Princess." mashiho laughed out and all eyes there met junkyu's.

Haruto's mouth started to move but suddenly the all of him moved and he went behind jeongwoo.

Jeongwoo there hid his haruto well.

"C'mon- its just was a accident. No need to find yourself guilty boy." jeonwoo patted on haruto's arm and smiled.

Haruto left him and started to walk silently.
"Hey." someone short came out and looked down with doing aegyo with lips.

"This kid-" haruto mumbled and gulped.

"Hey- no one forget it."

"No- not that..i was saying that can i kiss u again?" Haruto freaked out and started to laugh.
"U r funny, tell me that was a joke.." haruto kept laughing and stopped the moment when junkyu said "Not a joke."

"Fck it." haruto's jaw fell.

"Hyung, have u lost it? Ok it was an accident." haruto said calmly.

"I know- but somehow..pleasee dont think im mad..ahh im crazy..sorry!!" junkyu suddenly looked up and quickly gave haruto a peck and ran away.

"AHHHHHHH!!" 

"Haruto, why are u shouting??" asahi ran to haruto.
"This is insane, sahi."

Junkyu ran out and hid behind doyoung.

"Hyung?"
"Ahhh- eomma." junkyu started to cry and doyoung got a shock.

"Doyoung-ah, can u help me?"
Doyoung quickly nodded saying 'yes' to junkyu's question.

Doyoung and Junkyu sat in a corner alone to have a chat.

"Ok- doyoung-ah, actually i like your that friend."
"Who? Haruto??"
Junkyu nodded slowly and doyoung giggled.
"Ok man, i knew..u keep staring at him..like all his posts..bada boom! Lol hyung." doyoung laughed out.

"Ok then go and hug him tightly then kiss him on cheeks okay? But tommorow...its his birthday tommorow..ahh baby he is growing fast."
"Is he? Sorry dobby.."

"Ayee my cutie calling me dobbie.. Shut up...misson to make the marriage ceremony of u with ruto activated." doyoung sighed and looked at haruto eyeing them "but how?"

A/N: love u love u love u!!
I think a lot gave me good feedbacks im dancing in happiness!!
Thanksss i'm grateful to all who commented and voted plzz stay with me till the end 😘