TWELVE

"Mr.watanabe?" someone started to call as he got out of a room.

"Nae!" haruto stood and directly walked to the one.

"your family member? Junkyu? watanabe or kim junkyu?" he spoke up and haruto nodded.

"Actually there is a emergency. The baby is healthy not out yet. There is a blood circulation problem. Plus he is also a male. If i say only one can be saved whom you wanna save?" haruto water bottle fell from his hands and tears started to roll Down.

"Why? Wwhy??"

"Ruto!" jeongwoo ran to haruto and quickly gave a hug.

"See, im so so so sorry. You can meet your wife to discuss about it." as he said jeongwoo patted on haruto's shoulder.

seeing jeongwoo to nod, haruto wiped his tears and stood "take me to junkyu."

they slowly walked into a black type room with air conditioner which felt as if they were in mortuary.

"ruto." junkyu's voice got up and haruto walked that way and saw junkyu lying on a bed.

holding junkyu's hand, haruto's tears swiftly got out.

"ruto..this baby is our dream,, you promised that you'll be a caring dad and promised me you'll do whatever i say." junkyu smiled in pain and tried to sit.

"You can't sit,, lay down." haruto wiped his tears off.

"Ok,, baby. Listen, ruto..if this is our last chat..i loved you a lot not a bit ok? And this kid is our sign of love. Save my baby not me. If not in this life i can die with you But next life i'll be coming to you again." junkyu patted haruto's head as their both tears rolled down.

"Kyu, i'm not gonna broke promise of i'll do whatever you say. You can leave me like this?" haruto rested his hand on junkyu's hand.

"Im not leaving you alone! I'll just be watching you both..dad and son to play from afar. Look at me." junkyu said and haruto looked up.

"He will be Watanabe Junha." junkyu said wiping haruto's tears.

"Ani!" haruto's tears fell all together as the sign register came.

"Haruto..come here." junkyu said and haruto's head lowered and junkyu kissed on haruto's lips.

"I'm not gonna be alone there. Promise, you wont be forgetting me and this baby is gonna be with you for life time." haruto nodded and patted on junkyu's head.

"Mr. watanabe..you have to leave now." that doctor said and started to push junkyu to another room.

"JUNKYU-AH!! ANI!!! YAAA!" haruto's knees collapsed and tears rolled out as he almost layed crying.

After a min, what jeongwoo saw was haruto walking out from the room with teary eyes.

"Ruto,, how is junkyu??" there was no reply for that.

Jeongwoo peeked on the papers of what haruto was signing.

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU SAVING THE BABY?" jeongwoo yelled and haruto nodded. "This is junkyu's last wish." his tears rolled again.

"how can i live in this world now??" more tears came out and his knees collapsed again on the floor.

"its ok, you have reasons to live..you have to live for Your 10 brothers and your son." jeongwoo slowly hugged haruto with a warmness.

Slowly, all the friends hyunsuk, yoshi, jihoon, mashiho, yedam, junghwan, doyoung, asahi, jaehyuk gather up there.

After a few hours someome walked out.

"It is a boy, mr. Watanabe congratulations." haruto looked up and his crying tone got way heavy.

"Can i see the baby?" jeongwoo smiled and they nodded,, "he's in care so you can watch him from afar."

"Where is the mom?" haruto looked at the nurse.

"Come with me."

They walked into that room Again and saw a body lying on a tray.

"kyu." haruto sat down in a chair and grabbed a hand of it.

"junha is safe and sound. Im gonna take the best care of him giving him all happiness dont you think much." haruto nodded and walked out.

"Ruto,, everything's gonna be ok. Dont think much. You have us to help you growing him up." hyunsuk smiled cryingly pulling him into a hug.

Haruto's head nodded and he started to shed tears.

"Kyu."

.....

Taking junhan in haruto's one arm, ruto pointed at a grave where junhan tried to go.

"Mama is there. You know why we came here? To chat with mom. Mom was too much pretty even more than you can imagine. See this." haruto smiled taking out a picture of junkyu which junkyu gave at the first on the chatroom.

" haruto smiled taking out a picture of junkyu which junkyu gave at the first on the chatroom

"I started to like hum the first i saw this."

"Anng" junhan baby voiced and Haruto smiled.

"mom, you'll be forever with us." haruto sat junhan next to junkyu's grave where junhan crawled up and touched.

"mam....mam."