Chapter 16

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 16: School grass special pet 16

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 16: School grass special pet 16

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gao Yuan was beaten back and struck two steps and hit the shelf behind him to stabilize his body shape. He sneered and acted under the bones. "Would you like to fight?" ?"

"I have said very clearly yesterday, you should not approach Xiaoxue again! You should not give her hope again!" Su Shi’s eyes were deep and his voice was angry.

"What qualifications do you have to teach me?" Gao Yuan's face was iron and blue, and his shot was unrelenting.

Su Shi’s danger escaped from a high punch, but he was kicked in the abdomen by the other side.

His face was white and he took a few steps. "Do you know how much this situation will affect her reputation? How many words in the school will hurt her?"

Gao Yuan was shocked, but he was beaten in the face by Su Shi.

The two men were unable to play, but fortunately the staff of the storeroom were quickly taken to drive them out.

......

Everyone who had been waiting at the side of the car saw the four people coming back, and they all breathed a sigh of relief. How are the expressions of a few people not quite right?

Especially Su Shi and Gao Yuan, there are one or two pieces of bruise on his face.

Bai Xun uses his toes and wants to know what the two are doing. According to common sense, she should cry on the side and shout "You don't want to fight again"! But think about the large Shura field of the next few people, this opportunity is still a lot...

Waiting for the car, Su Shi followed her to her side. A little slower to look at them, they can only sit on the other side, and Huang Xiaoran sat directly next to Gao Yuan.

Su Shi took out the breakfast she bought and handed it to Bai Xun. "You should be hungry if you didn't eat anything in the evening. Eat this."

Bai Xun naturally wouldn’t go too far with her stomach. She took the breakfast slowly. “Thank you... Master, your face?”

Looking at the cyan purple next to Su Shi’s cheek, Bai Xun was a little surprised.

Su Shi’s face is not very natural. “Cough, nothing, accidentally wiped it.”

Bai Xun did not speak, and the morning was still good. Now, I think it should be because of what.

She lowered her eyes, smashed the eggs in her hands, peeled off the eggshells to reveal the white and smooth protein, and raised her small hands and gently applied them on Su Shi’s cheeks.

"It is said that this will reduce swelling, is there any good point for the seniors?"

Su Shi squatted, and then bent his lips slightly, "very comfortable."

The other side of the high vision almost turned into a sharp sword, the whole body of the sigh of breath made the surrounding students shudder.

Huang Xiaoran looked at his eyes and took a box of biscuits from his own bag and took out a piece of his hand to the far side of his lips. "A far, eat something."

Bai Xun’s line of sight did not consciously drift over, and he accidentally repeated it.

Su Shi naturally noticed the absent-mindedness of Bai Xun. His eyelashes trembled and gave a soft sigh of relief, which quickly led to the attention of Bai Xing.