Chapter 79

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 79: King of the Night 10

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 79: King of the Night 10

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Bang" was a huge thunder, and the faint sky was cut by lightning, illuminating the earth.

The raindrops of the beans quickly fell and smashed on the ground.

Yan Yan black clothes were stained with blood, mixed with rain drops ticking on the ground, and a **** stream at the foot.

Surrounded by fallen black people, but it is obvious that the crumbling phlegm can not hold back.

But everyone was shocked by his savage and did not dare to go forward.

Just then, a car crashed into the crowd.

"Boss, get on the bus."

The Yan Yan people rushed over and sent him to the car.

Feng Chi just hugged Bai Xing who passed out and saw the scene below frowning.

"Block him!"

If the phlegm is gone, it will be difficult to catch him.

However, his people had to work hard with Yan Yan, and now it is not an opponent.

Yan Yan was in the car, and the line of sight finally passed through the window. From his place, he could only see Bai Bai buried in the closed arms and surrounded him.

The line of sight is opposite, and the sputum is cold and cold.

......

In the quiet room, Bai Xing woke up.

She didn't know how long she had slept, but it was calm and calm outside, and the soft light came in, bright and glaring.

She blinked dullly, twisting her head just to see the side of the seal, he looked no waves, but when she woke up, he secretly sighed.

The brain gradually wakes up, the confused look fades, and Bai seeks some eagerness to sit up and reach for the late clothes.

"What about him?"

He stayed here for a day and night, and as a result, when the person woke up, he asked other men?

After a short period of time, the seal was cold, and then the cold lips were hooked, bringing out a cold smile, and understated the words: "Dead."

"……what did you say?"

She was incredulously kneeling there, her lips were white, and the back of his hand was holding a blue vein, a slightly trembling opening. "You killed him... Did you really kill him?"

The more Bai Xing is so concerned, the more unstoppable the heart is. But he will have to catch the pain of Bai Xun, and there will be a kind of bad pleasure.

It’s just that this cycle will only get more and more painful.

Feng Chi sneered and said: "Don't you see how many people he killed?"

This made Bai Zong lose all his strength, fell on the bed, and shed tears. She raised her hand and touched the wound just on her cheek.

"Hey..."

She suddenly bit her lip and couldn't stop crying and whispering.

"How? Distressed killer?"

He leaned over and held her shoulder, the deep black stern stared at her, and the gnashing voice was slightly hoarse. "You fell in love with him?"