Chapter 75

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 75: King of the Night 06

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 75: King of the Night 06

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

White is looking for it in the same place, as if it was scared.

But in fact, she guessed that Fengyi would definitely test her. After all, he was loyal to Feng Chi, and Bai Xing took two meals back to the room for two days. It must be somewhat doubtful.

On the other side, Yan Yan’s eyes were condensed. He just wanted to let Bai seek to untie him. He saw the other side stepping forward and tidying him into the quilt. Then he went to bed and covered the quilt.

Yan Yan was a little embarrassed for a time. The two of them were close together. He was covered by the quilt. The body was in contact with the slender legs. When he looked up, he could feel the soft waist and undulation of the other side.

Yan Yan felt that it was probably because of the quilt. His face was a little hot, and even his head was a little faint. The soft bed was still covered with a light aroma of white shower gel.

"Don't make a noise..." White searched down the voice and warned.

She was like finding a voice, coughing twice, thinking outside: "I have already slept, what will be said tomorrow."

The seal outside the door did not move, and the doubts in the heart were greater.

He paused and his voice was cold. "Looking for the sister, the thief entered the clubhouse. I was worried that he would escape to your house. Please open the door."

Bai Xing was a little anxious. "There is no problem here. I am not convenient to open the door now. Go elsewhere and look for it."

Feng Yan blinked, "Sorry, looking for a sister, I still come in and see more assured."

He said that he opened the door directly with the key.

"Ah!" Bai Xun was a little panicked. She sat up half-shoulder and wrapped her quilt to wrap herself tighter. She only showed a slender neck and half a white shoulder. It looked like nothing underneath. .

"I, I..." Feng Yi was also in the same place, and for a time did not know how to open.

White glared at him. "Are you enough?"

Feng Yi quickly lowered his head and his face was dark red. "I'm sorry..."

"Go out!" The cold voice was mixed with anger.

Feng Yi always bowed his head and walked out, until he closed the door and let out a sigh of relief.

Just after he quickly glanced at it and scanned the house, there was nothing unusual, but always felt strange.

Inside the house, Bai Xun sighed. She pushed the quilt and saw the black eyes of the sputum being looking at her.

He couldn't see anything in his face, but his eyes always showed a dangerous taste.

"Look what!" Bai Xun hurriedly gathered the pajamas scattered on his chest. Some were angry and anxious. He lifted his foot and took the man off the bed.

When Yan Yan fell on the carpet, it didn't hurt much. The eyes were cold for a moment, and I thought that I had just returned from the situation in the quilt.

He is a little surprised now that his temper is so good.

In the past, if someone dared to marry him like this, I was afraid that the man’s leg would be gone in the next moment.