Chapter 43

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 43: Brothers wall 18

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 43: Brothers wall 18

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the room, Huang Xiaoran looked at Bai Xun’s look like a wilting look. She paused and went to bed and went to the other side, like a calm road. I will sleep with you."

White snoring drums........sleeping ghosts! I am not lonely and lonely! I am still a big yellow niece to experience the fun of running with the ball?

[... The first night-night is only a prop, but as a prize for the player's non-mainline character, the game world will automatically fill in the relevant information without the player being pregnant. 】

The sudden appearance of the subtitles makes the white look brighter - she said that this game does not have the setting of Lily's son!

She never had a yellow sister in front of her, so she didn't get the props, and she was completely blinded.

Bai Xing spirit is good, and I was excited to make a roll.

Just accidentally rolled to the side of Huang Ruran, touched the warm and soft body of the other party, she was stiff.

White is looking for tears and tears.. That... she really didn't mean it!

Huang Xiaoran coughed twice and reached out and grabbed the person. "Can you sleep?"

How to fat four? !

How is your tone like a stubborn and disgusting tone? The smile in your mouth can't be pressed!

Bent bent! This person is not saved!

White is tired, but fortunately she is straight and straight! It is also very good to be a good sister!

......

On the other side, Lu Zhiyuan was busy with these two days. On the one hand, it is whitewashing and plagiarizing the name; on the other hand, Andric is uniting the pressure exerted by the board of directors.

Fortunately, this time, I don’t know who gave Lu Zhiyuan news. He found out that Andric had a relationship with the girl who stole the white U disk in the surveillance.

"What's going on?" Lu Zhiyuan looked cold and cold. He called the man to the office and took out a photo directly. The above is the well-dressed Andric and the girl.

Andric with sunglasses, can not cover the bruises on his face, enough to see the weight of the few hooligans npc.

He glanced at the photo and paused. "How? The president won’t even have to contact his subordinates."

His tone is not very good, it is really awful these days. In the bar, I was found by several hooligans, and Huang Xiaoran disappeared. These days, I was flustered and regretted, and the other party might decide what method to use to fix myself.

There is also Lu Zhiyuan, obviously it is to deal with him.

Lu Zhiyuan knocked on the table. "Is it so clever? The person you are interacting with is just the person who took the white spot to find the U disk in the surveillance?"

"Is the president questioning me?" Andric stood blank and stood up straight. "In this case, I am leaving the company."

"Let him go." Lu Zhiyuan was dull and waved, and he stopped the people who wanted to stop each other.