3. The story begins

The cops and the ambulance have came, carrying Zander on the emergency seat. The police exmained the surrounding of the roomand asked the music club what they have witnessed. The members all have the same answers, the light fell and hit on Zander's head. But the police said they still need to make final conclusion of what had happened. They examined the light and there it was, a sign that it wasn't an accident at all.
All of the music club members are at the police station right now, waiting for the result. Shannon was weeping lightly, Beth is trying to hold back her tears while Hailey is carrying her.
Then the door creaked open and two tall policeman showed up. They asked the parents to enter the private room to discuss.
After what seems like forever, the parents come out of the room looking like they've just seen something unbelievable.

" Dad, what's wrong?".
Hailey asked in a concerned voice
"Beth, would you mind going outside?"
The little sister got lowered from the hands of Hailey and walked outside. The two of the parent let out a breath and Shannon said it in the slow yet sturdy voice.

"I'm afraid that Zander is being targeted by someone..."

Edit: Imma go cliffhang from here 😀 Hope you guys have enjoyed this story so far. This is my first ever book written so I might have some minor mistakes. Have a good day or night!