5. A day

Luke just hadn't been himself ever since that day, he would usually blame himself for not noticing that before. How can I have been so oblivious for not noticing that there had been someone trying to injure Zander, he would usually thought that to himself.

But overall Amber had been a pretty good temporary pianists, but she's still not as good as Zander.

Today, while trying to drag himself to the musical club, he heard a voice, a very familiar one.
" Our plan succeeded. We have taken down that..."
He couldn't make sense of the last sentence because the voice was fading away. Maybe they were trying to take something and it has been a success for them. Pushing that thought away, he hurried himself into the music club.
Everyone was there, except for Jake of course, fiddling around with the instruments. At the piano, where Zander would usually stand, was replaced with a light brown haired girl with amber eyes.
When Jake had finally arrived after what seems to have taken an hour to wait for him, they started to practice together. Amber quickly cooperate with the music and the band members and just like that, the bell rang.
Everyone hurried over to their classroom, promising to meet after school to go visit Zander later.
Luke hurried to his class and sat in his desk, he looked back to an empty seat, the one that belongs to his friend, his crush. He had an obnoxious feeling inside him. A feeling that was mixed with guilt and sadness.
When the class ended, the whole band hurried out to the school gate and started going towards the hospital that Zander is in.
They were only allowed one person in the room at the time, and was needed to be accompanied by a nurse, in case something happen.
When it was finally Luke's turn, he went into the room to see an unconscious body lying in the blue bed. He still hasn't woke up yet, Luke slightly sat down the chair beside him. He then reached for Zander's hand, and slightly pull it towards his face. The hand is still warm, just like the day before, he then whispered into Zander's ear, while slightly choking.
" Zander, please stay with me. I don't wanna lose you. You were my friend, my favorite person in the whole wide world. So please stay with me."
He let go off Zander's hand and slightly nod with the nurse, indicating that he wanted to go outside.
They all trudged back home, feeling as heavy as ever, until Milly spoke up.
"Hey, I think maybe we should try finding whoever is targeting Zander. I have a feeling that they won't stop trying to find a way to get rid of Zander."
" She does have a point. I think we should try to do that at time when Amber isn't here. We don't our temporary member to be worried"
Sean said in a calm voice, which convinced the rest of the member pretty good. They all wanted whoever that is to pay the price, for hurting Zander. Then they all went separate ways, with a feeling that they can't describe so well.