6. Investigation

It was Saturday, and everyone is at Luke's house, because his parents are out and they wanted the investigation to stay secretive.
" Has anyone thought through this one yet?" Hailey asked. She sounded very serious and angry at the same time, maybe because of whoever is targeting Zander, her step brother. " I have a suspicion with that girl, Amber, to be exact."
" But why would she hurt anyone? She's very kind and sweet!" Jake said.
"That's exactly what she wants us to think. But I have a feeling that she maybe is hiding something else." Sean said he in an unsure voice.
" I hope that what you think it's true. Anyone else would like to add?"
" Hey, I don't think this will make sense, but I have a feeling that I've met someone very suspicious the other day." Luke spoke up.
" We need to get every single information we know, so we're all ears, Luke." Hailey said in a calming and soothing voice that reminded Luke so much about his hospitalized friend. But he snapped himself out of it and went back to the main discussion point.
" So there was a group of people, who seem to be talking about bringing it down successfully. Though it sound like they are trying to bring something, they wouldn't have to talk it out lou-
" So it seems like we have found a group of suspects" Milly said.
Jake then spoke up." Do you have any other information you would wanna add in?"
Luke nodded and explained. " I've heard a very familiar voice that day. Both of someone I've heard a long time ago and a voice I've heard a few weeks ago. Not so sure about why I thought about this tho."
They all thought for awhile, but none seems to have any idea.
" I guess we should roll up our discussion here, it's getting late."
And that's how they end the discussion.