07. The mystery unravels

Luke couldn't sleep that night. He was worried for Zander, because he has things that he wanted to say for a long time for now.
He was about to have a confession that day.
He the shoved all of that thoughts out of his mind and went back to sleep.
The next day, when the club meets, Hailey was rushing to tell the news.
" What's the news Hailey?" Sean asked.
" The nurses and doctor said that they have a prediction he is going to wake up next week! Tho it might take him a while to recover fully."
" That's already good news enough! We can finally have Zander back!" Milly said. Then Jake spoke up in an unsure voice. " Do you think we should try and find the culprit before he returns back to school?" "I think that's a great idea." Luke entered the conservation. They all thought for awhile, then Luke notices someone is missing. " Hey, where's Amber?" "You're right, I haven't seen her today." Sean said, in a tone that he rarely uses. " I have a feeling that she is quite sussy." Milly said. " Not to mention she appeared a day after the accident, the whole school didn't know that we are recruiting a temporary member until she joined. It just seem like this is a little too well planned." Hailey said in her detective tone. Luke zoned out while everyone was talking, could the voice he was hearing the last time Amber's? But she's a kind person, she would never do that, unless that's what she wants everyone to think about her. "Luke! Are you still alive?!?!" Milly screaming in Luke's ear. "Sorry, I zoned out for awhile. But I have an idea I would like to share."
And the plan to reveal her true identity begins.