챕16터

- (Yesterday - 어제)

Minjoo and Chaewon were passing through the hallways, filled with noise; or specifically cheering from their fangirls and fanboys, after it was mentioned that they were from a popular squad, they and we guess it's no surprise.

"Chaewonnie what will you eat~" Minjoo asked her best friend, cutely.

Chaewon's heart ran a marathon at that scene, it pounded so hard along with butterflies suddenly entering her stomach like they were invited in the first place.

Minjoo's POV

"Just the usual lunch served there Mingurii~~" Chaewonnie cooed back, giving me a warm smile after which I reciprocated after.

Just as we were close to the cafeteria, I bumped into something.

Or someone?

"Oh! Sorry Minjoo-ssi! A deep voice, which possibly belongs to a male apologized to me.

"It's okay! I'm fine." I told him after he tried to help me getting back up, he insisted to help me and I was about to get up until.

"Jungwoo-sunbaenim?!" It's him?!

"It's fine J--"

"Agh!" I yelped in pain getting everyone's attention.

"Minjoo are you okay?!" Chaewon asked kneeling in front of me checking on me, then on my leg after.

I didn't really know what hit me, but my leg was the one feeling pain. I realized what hit me after I saw a steel tumbler next to my ankle. 

My thoughts stopped distracting me after I felt my whole body...fly?

"Chaewon! I'm fine, put me down!" I murmured to her. 

"We have to bring you to the clinic, your leg got hit by metal. It takes weeks to heal." She told me, walking to the other way with everybody looking at us. The embarassment kicked in, but somehow, it felt nice. Still, I denied it. I don't know if it's because it feels warm or is it because I'm being carried in a wedding-bride style....-ish?

As we arrived to the clinic, we were greeted by the nurse currently talking to someone on the phone as she looked at us.

"What happened?" The nurse mouthed.

"Her ankle's in pain." Chaewon mouthed back.

"Ah, okay okay. Sir, I have to end the call, got a student needing treatment here-"

"Ma'am, it's fine I can treat her." Chaewon softly uttered.

I looked at her before...

My heart started to pound and my stomach suddenly felt tingly. She slowly gave me a smile before heading onto the bed putting me down.

"Wait here okayy~?" 

I slowly nodded before she turned back and headed to the cabinet finding for the right treatment for my ankle.

I remembered the time she suddenly carried me making me blush and my heart pound even harder and faster. I quickly tried to shrug my head to remove the blush but my heart won't stop pounding.

'What?'

Chaewon then appeared once again kneeling down with a bag of ice and an elastic bandage given by the nurse before she resumed on taking her call.