Love sick

"Tea's ready" Alison announce bringing him back from the memories. He headed into the kitchen.

A/N- I'm too lazy to write about them having tea and it just would be in any way interesting so I'm cutting to the part where pat comes in.

There was a commotion and a familiar voice shouting 'Alison' behind her. A short man with an arrow through his neck, entered through the wall.
"Alison, you need to check on the captain"pat says looking rather distressed and worried. "Do you want me to show you to your room" she says trying to not make the ghosts appearance obvious to William. He nods and carefully placed his cup down on the oak table. She leads him to an unused bedroom and apologises for the disrepair of the room and wishes him a goodnight walking out the door.

"Right Pat, where is he?
"He's in your room, just sat on your bed, blankly looking out of the window not speaking a word just the odd sigh" pat response
She softy walked towards her room.
"Can I come in?" She asked, knocking. But there was no response, after around a minute she walked. The captain was sat there sombrely, hands shaking, just looking out of the window, thinking. Alison sat down next to him, she just wanted to give him a hug and comfort him but it would just make him worse.
"Cap, I'm here for you, you can talk to me, you're safe" she said with a smile
"I just don't want to loose him again, I loved him for so long and I waited for him to come back and he never did, I just wasted away my days..." he sobbed wipping away a tear "and now he's back, and I can't show him my love."
"Oh cap, shall I get one of the other ghost, they can hug or comforted you" she asked with a smile
"Maybe Thomas or pat" he nodded

Alison wasn't in the mood for Thomas' antics so she started searching the house for pat. After around a 10 minute search of the house.
"Where are you" she whispered with a sign "guess I'll find Thomas." He was in the common
room dramatically draped across the loveseat.
"Thomas I really need your help, it's the captain, he's feel quite love sick" Alison spoke
"What does he know of love" Thomas laughed
After a quick exchange of words and the odd death stares from Alison, he finally agrees the comfort the captain.