Mid summer morning

It was a seemingly normal mid-august morning at button house, lady button had just thrown herself out of the upstairs window, reliving her death. And the other ghosts that occupied the ground started to wake and greet each other.
"Good Morning everyone" Pat says with a bright smile
"Mornies" Robin warmly says
Captain walks outside into the sight of the warm summers sun to start his morning routine of a run around the grounds, he did the same thing in his living days just with someone by his side. Alison hung out of the window of her and mikes room.
"Ready, set, go" Alison shouted down
"For king and country" captain proudly announced as he started to run

One captain came back he questioned Alison on today's agenda and reiterated how he thought that daily planning was important to keep order in life. Alison explained that she was just going to have a relaxed day while Mike was at work. Cap was clearly irritated by the lack of arrangement but brushed off due to his willingness to accept and adapt to societal changes.

Alison and all the ghosts sat around the tv.
"I have chosen to watch the imitation game" she announced smiling at the captain.
Although she wanted to show the captain how she accepted him and could confide in her whenever. She also had a worry nagging at her mind that it would remind him of what he was put through knowing what they did to people like him. She briefly explained who Alan was and why
he's an amazing man.

The movie started and they were all fixated on the screen apart from fanny who was in the other room making sure everything was in order. Alison kept checking over and looking at the captain making sure he was ok. But every time she looked over, he was concentrated on the tv with a smile painted across his face and a sense of pride.