Chapter 5- A nice day at the beach! 🏖️

This morning, Lauren was driving along the road from the fire department after picking up Brad and Sabrina. 

They came across the beach, and they saw the six-by-six with Tiffany outside in the sand. She had just arrived.

"Hello, Lauren. I heard you were looking after your son and daughter." Tiffany said as they got out of the van.

"Good morning, Tiffany. I brought everything, and I am looking after my son and daughter."

"I hope you bought lunch. I forgot mine at the Mountain Rescue Center."

"Oh—we have some, Tiffany."

"Great, Lauren. Let us have some fun in the sun. But before we do, we need sunscreen. I have some. Have you got any?"

"We sure do, Tiffany. There is plenty of sunscreen for everyone. Is that right, Lauren?" Robin added.

"That is right, Robin. You should always be safe in the sun. No matter what the weather is."

Lauren started to put on some sunscreen, and Robin went to help Brad and Sabrina unload the beach supplies from her van, they set them down where Lauren and Tiffany were. 

Brad and Sabrina made their way to Lauren and Robin joined them with Tiffany.

"Mom, we are ready for the sunscreen." said Sabrina.

"Ok, you two. Here you go."

Lauren and Robin began to apply some sunscreen to block themselves from Brad and Sabrina.

Lauren made sure Brad had plenty of sunscreen, and Robin made sure Sabrina had some as well. 

Lauren had bought out a hot-pink beach chair, a hat, and sunglasses. She sat down and relaxed on it.

"If you need me, I will be relaxing under the sun." Lauren called as she put on her fairy hot-pink sunglasses.

"Ok, Mom!" Brad and Sabrina called.

"Well—it is time for me to get under the water, and see what is down there." Tiffany said as she made her way to the sea.

"Ok—I will be helping Brad and Sabrina with a sandcastle." Robin added.

"Good idea, Robin. Make sure you wear wet Crocs, and be careful around the water."

"Do not worry, Lauren. I have plenty of wet Crocs, and I took a water safety class. I will make sure they are safe."

"Yeah, I work with Deb."

"I bet she is watching the sea right now."

"Alright—I am going to relax."

Lauren was relaxing under the sun, while Tiffany was underwater exploring the sea, and Robin was with Brad and Sabrina working on the sandcastle after he made sure they had wet crocs, and they were safe in the water.

At the Ocean Rescue Center, Deb was watching them out from the roof of the building in the tower. She saw Tiffany underwater exploring the sea animal life. She came across a crab in the view, and thought to herself, "Is Tiffany going to get a crab stuck to her?"

Lauren was still relaxing under the sun, and she had been in the beach chair for about an hour with sunscreen on. She looked around with her fairy hot-pink sunglasses still on, and she thought to herself, "That is so relaxing, and I can feel the breeze!"

Just as Lauren was sitting in the chair under the sun, Tiffany came out of the water with a crab caught on her. She stood with one foot as the crab got her. Tiffany let out a big scream as she came out from there.

"Ooh—ow—ow—crab—crab—AHH!"

Lauren heard her and she walked over to her. She carefully removed the crab, and Tiffany was relieved as Lauren put the crab back in the ocean, and she relaxed after it moved away. Then, Lauren grabbed a first-aid kit from her van and set it down.

"Thank you, Lauren. You have a plaster on you?" she asked.

"I do, Tiffany."

Lauren had passed her a plaster, and Tiffany put it on her foot where the crab caught her after it was cleaned. Later, she put the first-aid kit back in her van and went back to Tiffany where she was sitting.

"Thank you, Lauren. I am so sorry if I disturbed your relaxation." she apologized.

"It is ok. I got a nice new look, anyway."

"I am sure you will look great for Pam's party tonight."

"Yeah, do not mind. Anyway, let us find the others. I am sure they are finished with their sandcastle."

Lauren and Tiffany were walking back to see where Robin, Brad, and Sabrina came back to them. They were excited to show Lauren and Tiffany the castle they made.

"Mom, Mom, guess what we did with Robin!" said Sabrina.

"What is it?"

"We made a sandcastle together!" Brad added.

"Really?"

"Yes, we did. You have to see that!"

"Alright. I am sure I will love it."

Lauren, Tiffany, Robin, Brad, and Sabrina made their way to the sandcastle they made, and Lauren was surprised at what they saw. 

The sandcastles looked a lot like the fire department and the police department. The police department had the helicopter on the roof in the sandcastle design. 

Tiffany was so amazed by the work, and she found Lauren's camera. Lauren passed it to her, and she looked at it.

"Wow, nice sandcastle." she added.

"Thank you, Lauren. You look very nice." Robin added.

"I do. Why do we take a picture, and send it to Jessica?"

"I got the camera, Lauren." Tiffany replied.

"Thanks, Tiffany."

Lauren had the perfect place to take the picture. Brad, Robin, and Sabrina stood with her, and Tiffany took the picture. 

The photo came out great, and Tiffany passed the camera back to Lauren.

"Nice one, Lauren. That photo looked great." Tiffany said as she handed back the camera.

"That was great."

Lauren sent the photo to Jessica, and she put the phone back in her pocket; Robin looked at the time, and it was time for lunch.

"Who is ready for some lunch?" he asked.

"Yum! I will have some." Lauren replied as she rubbed her tummy.

"We will have some." Brad and Sabrina said.

Brad looked around and saw some sandwiches, but he was not sure if Lauren had anymore.

"Uh—have you got any grilled cheese and pickle sandwiches for us, Mom?"

"I do, honey-boo."

Lauren passed some grilled cheese and pickle sandwiches to Brad and Sabrina, and Robin pulled out a flask of coffee and poured some coffee for Lauren, Tiffany, and himself while Brad and Sabrina had a fresh bottle of lemonade.

"Thanks, Mom!" Brad and Sabrina said.

"You are welcome, sweeties. What sandwich are you having, Robin?"

"I am having a cheese and pickle sandwich which I brought just like you did. I think we have one thing in common, right?"

"I am sure we do."

"I bought ham sandwiches as always." Tiffany added.

"I like my sandwiches grilled." Lauren added.

"I make mine grilled, too." Robin chimed.

They had lunch together, and they were having a great time together. Lauren checked her phone, and she checked the time to find out they finished just in time.