Author's Note

***DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ "H O L Y W A R : P E A C E K E E P E R S". OTHERWISE, GO BACK AND READ THE AFOREMENTIONED BOOK OR SKIP TO THE EPILOGUE.***

Writing this story was a interesting experience, as we get to see what Safe Haven's changes look like through the eyes of someone who'd seen it as it was and then completely missed all the events that led to its radical transformation. It gave me an opportunity to show how many of the main characters feel about what happened (especially during the Convergence) and how the one who missed it reacts.

Some other issues covered in this story will include how the Convergence and subsequent events affected the werewolf community (covered somewhat in Venganza's short story), how the lives of the main cast have changed, and how Koko adjusts to life in the "new and improved" Safe Haven. It's gonna be a lot, so hold on tight.

Also, one more thing: the Epilogue will introduce two important new-yet-old characters to the Safe Haven Saga. The next story will be centred around them. One in particular will appear significantly more than the other and will play a massive role in the way things are going to go in the near future. 

Okay, I believe that's everything for this Author's Note. So let's get this party started, eh?